Trainer Search

TD73

Reaction score
I'm having slight difficulty with this trainer. Very slow to activate, and inf. stability is not working anymore.

OzoneTheLynx

Reaction score
Thanks for the update ,but I can't get the no heat cheat to work and I do it as instructed. The others work fine.

ashok99

Reaction score
Infinite Health works as always. Infinite Stability works now. However, No Heat cheat function does not work even if I try to enable it in various turns on the player side. This is in campaign mode. Just a heads up. :)

TrdFrguson

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +1
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +4
BattleTech V1.0.3 Trainer +4
BattleTech V1.1.0 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Heat
  3. Inf.Stability
  4. Free Shop Items

Notice:

• First start game world and select any Mech of yours then activate the cheat , Now de-select the Mech by pressing Esc on keyboard or select another Mech and switch back , Every Mech you select which belongs to you will have super health and armor , It won't effect enemy Mechs .
  • First end a Mech turn then activate Heat and Stability cheats
  • First go into the shop and buy anything , Then activate Free Shop Items cheat then buy any item again and it will add that item value to your budget instead of subtracting it .

Credit to @sebastianemilh for gifting the game allowing us to provide a trainer for this game to the whole community .
Your latest trainer 1.10 is com up with a win32 trojan. The prior trainers do not do this?

Vinterthorn

Reaction score
For the love of it, I can't get Free Shop Items to work anymore. Trainer F4 activates but does nil to change how the numbers during shopping behave. Used to work before, though.

So, could anyone point me to the error? How do I get it to work again? Thx in advance!

ashok99

Reaction score
For the love of it, I can't get Free Shop Items to work anymore. Trainer F4 activates but does nil to change how the numbers during shopping behave. Used to work before, though.

So, could anyone point me to the error? How do I get it to work again? Thx in advance!
Did you buy an item first, then activate the cheat, and purchase another item in the shop?

munchkinman

Reaction score
I can't get heat or stability to activate for v1.10 trainer :(
Suddenly I'm not the god of this universe that I once was!

TrdFrguson

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +1
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +4
BattleTech V1.0.3 Trainer +4
BattleTech V1.1.0 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Heat
  3. Inf.Stability
  4. Free Shop Items

Notice:

• First start game world and select any Mech of yours then activate the cheat , Now de-select the Mech by pressing Esc on keyboard or select another Mech and switch back , Every Mech you select which belongs to you will have super health and armor , It won't effect enemy Mechs .
  • First end a Mech turn then activate Heat and Stability cheats
  • First go into the shop and buy anything , Then activate Free Shop Items cheat then buy any item again and it will add that item value to your budget instead of subtracting it .

Credit to @sebastianemilh for gifting the game allowing us to provide a trainer for this game to the whole community .

V1.10 still has win32 trojan attached to it. 1.00 did not. Can you verify?

Garim

Reaction score
Me too. It worked once, now they all work except 'No Heat'.
Ver. 1.1.1-309r
"No Heat" will occasionally activate when a mech is already overheated, but has no effect.
Rolled back to ver. 1.1.0, and "No Heat" still doesn't work. Is it conditional? Does a mech have to be at a certain heat level?

Last edited:

Taomoh

Reaction score
need some tips on activating the heat trainer... all others seems to work except no heat.
Played the game for 2 weeks now and only managed to get it "activated" twice unintentionally... couldn't reproduce it intentionally... o_O