Trainer Search

Callsign Reaper

Reaction score
Everything worked the first time I turned the cheats on with a new campaign.

Exited the game for dinner and restarted and now only inf armor and stability work. The store says 'Enabled' but the money keeps going down, not up. Heat just does a windows chime instead of enabling.

[Update]Flew to another planet and tried the store again and it worked fine. Just for shits and giggles I started another campaign and in the beginning where Mastiff tells you to jump and your heat bar maxes I tried the heat command and it said 'Enabled' but it really wasn't. You have to try enabling it and waiting until the cheat replies. Most times I get a windows chime after a minute or so of waiting.

Last edited:

jp pee

Reaction score
Thank you, MrAntiFun!

EDIT: still having issues with activating Inf. Heat.... :(

Last edited:

Fish77

Reaction score
Im also having issues with inf. heat. Did anyone figure out what to do yet?

hekhemut

Reaction score
Does anyone figure it out how to restore Structure health in Mech Bay back to its original value after using F1 health cheat in battle?

ajr747

Donor
Reaction score
For information's sake, I have started two campaigns. In the Ironman campaign only the armor/health cheat works. The free items one will turn on but never works, even after several attempts at turning it off, buying an item, turning it back on, the next item I buy still costs me money. The infinite heat and stability cheats just never turn on. In contrast, my other "regular" game has all cheats working as usual.

FANZ66

Reaction score
only tried 2 cheat, the infinite health is always work but be aware thats it permanently change your deployed mech health(not armor), the money 1 sometime it works sometime it doesnt

TLerno86

Reaction score
+1
the trainer, so far as I've seen, will say the cheats have activated, but only stability will work.

Joe Cool

Reaction score
Information for everyone. If you used STEAM to purchase BATTLETECH and have enabled "public_preview - Ability Revision Beta" under properties on the BattleTech STEAM site, then the INF health will not work. The purchase option still works. The other two I do not use. This is for those of you that use RogueTech. The new update of RogueTech requires the Beta option in order for RogueTech to work.