Trainer Search

Meatsheild

Reaction score
needs new update please game version v1.6.2.
trainer worked yesterday does not work today???

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
maybe need to restart the game and the trainer then. sometimes happens to me too. and then i do like that. works after that. me is using v1.6.0 version.

Meatsheild

Reaction score
I found a cheat engine table that's working for now,
No matter how many times i restarted it didn't work no idea what happened :(
Trainer just died on me :(

DemonKIngg

Reaction score
works fine for me
how did you get it to work?, when i pushed the buttons theres no cheat activated voice like it usually says, and in battles or on the ship im not seeing any difference either

finious

Donor
Reaction score
how did you get it to work?, when i pushed the buttons theres no cheat activated voice like it usually says, and in battles or on the ship im not seeing any difference either
start the cheat then start battletech once in the the mission i hit the key for infinate armor when the voice says cheat activated then i do stability then heat. on my turn ofcourse and it might take a minute to activate but it works dont actiually use the money cheat so dont know if that works

DemonKIngg

Reaction score
start the cheat then start battletech once in the the mission i hit the key for infinate armor when the voice says cheat activated then i do stability then heat. on my turn ofcourse and it might take a minute to activate but it works dont actiually use the money cheat so dont know if that works
the infinite armor seemed to work and the cheat activated voice happened but the other 3 just cause a beep and nothing happens. did you hear this beep

Paul7559

Donor
Reaction score
never mind, sometimes they work sometimes they dont
You need to start the game first in the window version, then start the trainer! If you start in the campaign, the wait until you have the three mechs on the battlefield, then click on first mech and press F1 and when it activates, then you click on the other 2 mech's ! Now you have full armour for all your mech in the game. After you take your first turn, hit F2 and wait for it to activate (takes a bit of time), then hit F3 and wait until that activates before you take your third turn;)

EvilZero

Reaction score
Just tried out the 1.6.0 trainer with the most up to date Steam version of the game, & everything but the Free Shop Items seems to be working.

Hanyo990

Reaction score
My biggest thing is that the WeMod trainer for the debug menu seems very much to be missing the basic thing I think MOST people really look for in the trainer here, which is C-Bills and NO HEAT. I would very much like to see a 1.7 update for the ORIGINAL version of this trainer so I can utilize for no heat ! :) Thank you for all the work you've been doing and continue to do, MAF.