Trainer Search

Nonyabusiness

Reaction score
My biggest thing is that the WeMod trainer for the debug menu seems very much to be missing the basic thing I think MOST people really look for in the trainer here, which is C-Bills and NO HEAT. I would very much like to see a 1.7 update for the ORIGINAL version of this trainer so I can utilize for no heat ! Thank you for all the work you've been doing and continue to do, MAF.

Doing massive amounts of C-Bills is simple, simply go into the Equipment or Weapons Data and take an Item like say Standard jump jets for example that you have like 6 or more of, then in notepad simply change the value from 30,000 to 30,000,000 then save, go back into the game sell all your Standard jump jets on the market for 3 million a pop. Then you save it exit go back in change the value back to 30,000 save it go back into the game and buy all your Jump Jets back. I personally use the trainer for certain Missions that are just insane, such as that one mission where you have to protect your own base while intercepting an assaulting force, while trying to destroy their base and defenders, while at the same time having 3 different lances of bull shit drop in. Also I use it rarely for when the game fucks me over on salvage, as in making me face Assault mechs while having not given me any Heavy salvage......

Cheetaah

Reaction score
Hey Mr Antifun it would have been nice to tell us how to activate the debug Tool STRG + SHIFT + MINUS (not on NUMPAD) in the first post and/or on WeeMod

And when anyone knows how to do the infinite overheat with it i would like to know.

RobinX

Reaction score
Please, tell me, is some other trainer for v 1.7 with umlimited Armor+Hull ???
MrAntiFun seems too bussy with other trainers...

Reaction score
Whatever this Wemod crap is it doesnt work. Exe in a zip. Known to function. Stop complicating this man, your site and process was already flawless. Dont bring in risk of failure.

Knight-Alpha

Donor
Reaction score
No matter what I do the weimod (debug mode) simply will not function. I'm going to try the previous trainer version and see if it still functions.

RobinX

Reaction score
No matter what I do the weimod (debug mode) simply will not function. I'm going to try the previous trainer version and see if it still functions.
Yes, you may try, but for me it doesn't work too.

caishangru

Reaction score
Quick question: does the v1.6.0 trainer still work? i tried the 6/2019 trainer that required to be installed and it always fails to download.

Zaxan

Reaction score
Would very much appreciate an updated trainer for the latest expansion. Cheers.

RobinX

Reaction score
Yes, new update for game and new update for trainer request...

funny101

Reaction score
Hello mr would you consider making trainer like you did before because i i cant use wemod trainers thank you