Trainer Search

sweetdreams

Reaction score
wow! I was not expecting a trainer for this game so quickly! you're awesome mr!! these options are great though having a money option would be even better but thank you!!

Reaction score
Max combo, Infinite witch time (Slow motion), Infinite item, Infinite magic (For killing enemy with style) and Halos (in-game currency).

Averist

Reaction score
Thank you MAF.
But if you dont mind, please ad Inf Halo :)

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Infinite magic would be nice, the 2nd part of the game gives me trouble with those annoying Magic build up shit...

sydawn

Reaction score
Hi,

I m new to this and this may sound bad, but how do I use this trainer? I assigned buttons to the 2 options given but nothing happens - is there something I am doing wrong?

Zalera013

Reaction score
Help please! I can't start the trainer (even as Admin), double-clicked and nothing happen...

Ex0duS

Reaction score
Infinite health on the new trainer is technically broken. It depletes my bar by half causing my score to drop significantly.

/edit
After some study, I discovered that the trainer fixes the health bar to 2000 when the max is 4000. searching between these two in cheat engine (using the trainer to drop to 2000 and searching for it, then using health restores to go back to max and searching for 4000. Once you find 4000 (should be 4 of them. At least that's what I found) lock the values. Pure plat for every level.

Last edited:

dvdram

Reaction score
Thanks! i played several times on Xbox 360, and unlocked everything, now that i play on PC, i don't want to do everything again...not without some help...

kapti

Reaction score
can u add 999999 combo
0 time at the end of chapter
no damage at the end of chapter

C0untZone

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you. I think I've been testing the old trainer and it still works fine for me.

PS: The New one too.

Trainer Tested:
Bayonetta V1.00 Trainer +2 [
]
Bayonetta V1.00 Trainer +4 [
]

Options:
  1. Inf.Health []
  2. Fast Kill []
  3. Inf.Magic []
  4. Inf.Halos []
[] = Worked / [x] = Didn't works