Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I want to start off by saying I appreciate your work on all these trainers MrAntiFun <3

Your Rome 2 & Shogun 2 trainers got me past some extremely difficult situations in a few of my Legendary campaigns that even save scumming did not.

Made this thread to request Bioshock 2. It just went on sale by it self and as a package with Bioshock 1 & Bioshock Infinate so A LOT more people will be playing it now. The only things out are ************* and other trash site's trainers.

Figured while I made the thread I would not waste your time with another one and just go ahead and request Empire: Total War as well. If I had to choose I would pick Bioshock 2 over Empire but both would be awesome :D

Thanks MrAntiFun <3

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I want to start off by saying I appreciate your work on all these trainers MrAntiFun <3

Your Rome 2 & Shogun 2 trainers got me past some extremely difficult situations in a few of my Legendary campaigns that even save scumming did not.

Made this thread to request Bioshock 2. It just went on sale by it self and as a package with Bioshock 1 & Bioshock Infinate so A LOT more people will be playing it now. The only things out are ************* and other trash site's trainers.

Figured while I made the thread I would not waste your time with another one and just go ahead and request Empire: Total War as well. If I had to choose I would pick Bioshock 2 over Empire but both would be awesome :D

Thanks MrAntiFun <3

hi there there's already a request for bioshock 2 here

and empire total war trainer has already been made Here. i'll lock this thread and your request for bioshock 2 will be moved to the link above

Status
Not open for further replies.