Trainer Search

Fuk Awff

Reaction score
Why does this trainer connect the internet every time I launch it?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Why does this trainer connect the internet every time I launch it?
because its executed by CMD process so MAF wanted to put link to the forum,if that thing makes you angry you can just simply leave it or close as your choice.

JNG

Reaction score
Will there be a fixed version of this cheat or is it going to be dead?

Philip Tangney

Reaction score
it is 3am saturday 7 march 2015 and having just finished bioshock 2, with trainer, i came to grab the next one. got it down, corrupted and wouldn't unzip so i deleted and came to try again. now i just get a connection reset page whenever i try. quite frustrating. any ideas why?

Legoless

Donor
Reaction score
just got Bioshock Infinate from Steam and tried the Steam trainer (after crashes from the other version) and it works great. thank you

napalm-enema

Reaction score
I'm also getting the same as the user below. Zip file appears corrupted on first attempt to download (unexpected end of archive), then get a no data received error when trying again.

Can this please be checked and fixed? Thanks.

it is 3am saturday 7 march 2015 and having just finished bioshock 2, with trainer, i came to grab the next one. got it down, corrupted and wouldn't unzip so i deleted and came to try again. now i just get a connection reset page whenever i try. quite frustrating. any ideas why?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm also getting the same as the user below. Zip file appears corrupted on first attempt to download (unexpected end of archive), then get a no data received error when trying again.

Can this please be checked and fixed? Thanks.

That is caused by your antivirus , It blocking the trainer from downloading , You using Avast i think .

mugenol

Reaction score
Avast is definitely the issue, you need to disable it. You can re-enable after you downloaded it. I already beat these games on the console, so it's nice MrAntiFun provides a legit way to play a relaxing game without worry.

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
or place the trainer to your whitelist or exception list. The trainers are no virusses, they work really well!

theargetlam

Reaction score
i get the trainer, i have steam version of the game, when I start the trainer while the game is on, the trainer can not find the game, How can I resolve?

aesir150

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to change the Infinite Ammo so that it allows reloading? Because I like not having to worry about ammo, but I still like the feeling of reloading my gun during a fire fight. Because right now when you hit the infinite ammo option, the bullet count in your clip doesn't go down when you shoot.

Maddhatter7388

Reaction score
Whenever I use the trainer the sniper rifle will fire but then it will not reload and i have to switch weapons in order to use the sniper again. Any clue?

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
Any way to fix the Possession bug with say, Cheat Engine or something? I'm not quite sure how the values for Salt work, but I'm a bit too far into the game to restart (the checkpoint system sucks balls).

mcgamer

Donor
Reaction score
Trying to download this I click the link and I get this virus spyware warning message, I can download other trainer but not this one, can I get some help?