Attachments

• BioShock Infinite (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 8,062
  • BioShock Infinite (Epic Games) Trainer Setup.exe
    137.6 KB · Views: 998
Last edited:

SysyphusX

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, best one for the last release of the game (Burial At Sea Episode 2)!

What's the no bird cooldown?
During the last battle of the main game Songbird normally has a cooldown period in between when you can call him in to help.

henrikzar

Reaction score
How about making a trainer for Bioshock 1 and 2?

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
First of all Thanks for the traine! BUT I was having quite a lot of fun until today when as soon as i turn the trainer on the game started freezing and crashing. i even reinstalled the game and redownloaded the trainer.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
First of all Thanks for the traine! BUT I was having quite a lot of fun until today when as soon as i turn the trainer on the game started freezing and crashing. i even reinstalled the game and redownloaded the trainer.

game crashed, are you using the steam release or just a retail version of the game? game crashes usually occur when you're not running the original game. if you are running the steam/ original copy of the game, must be your PC :p

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
game crashed, are you using the steam release or just a retail version of the game? game crashes usually occur when you're not running the original game. if you are running the steam/ original copy of the game, must be your PC :p
Hey Chris, I am using the steam release. tried this morning and now the trainer works until I pause the game. I doubt its my recently upgraded pc. Other than a few games, seam, origin, and uplay I literally have nothing else in it lol. Also, when I open i open the task manager after opening the trainer i see 3 of the trainer .exe-s are running, is that normal? if not could that be the issue?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Chris, I am using the steam release. tried this morning and now the trainer works until I pause the game. I doubt its my recently upgraded pc. Other than a few games, seam, origin, and uplay I literally have nothing else in it lol. Also, when I open i open the task manager after opening the trainer i see 3 of the trainer .exe-s are running, is that normal? if not could that be the issue?

try restarting your pc, start the game then the trainer

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
yeah that is normal,becouse trainer responding to cheat engine

Last edited:

SysyphusX

Reaction score
Had an issue for the first time a few days ago where the Possession vigor was greyed out after turning the game back on. Every other vigor still worked with unlimited salts but even after closing the game and opening it without the trainer AND drinking salts I was still unable to use Possession from that point on. Any clue why this would be happening?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Had an issue for the first time a few days ago where the Possession vigor was greyed out after turning the game back on. Every other vigor still worked with unlimited salts but even after closing the game and opening it without the trainer AND drinking salts I was still unable to use Possession from that point on. Any clue why this would be happening?

bcuz the game was edited by the trainer, once its full after you have maxed out your vigor you gotta make sure your salts are full before you close game or the next time you played before you go in the game at the start menu you should turn on your trainer. otherwise your game is screwed. recommendation to start the game all over =D

SysyphusX

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the quick reply, I'll make sure to not screw it up this time around. :p