Trainer Search

Ghiggs

Reaction score
Hello! I have a small problem with the trainer bioshock infinite. (steam)
Every time I open the trainer and active it (f1) the game freezes and I can not do anything.
How can I fix? I've tried to run in compatibility mode and run both as administrator but nothing.
My pc spec:
cpu: i5 3570
gpu: asus hd 7870
Ram: 8 gb ddr3
thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english :p

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hello! I have a small problem with the trainer bioshock infinite. (steam)
Every time I open the trainer and active it (f1) the game freezes and I can not do anything.
How can I fix? I've tried to run in compatibility mode and run both as administrator but nothing.
My pc spec:
cpu: i5 3570
gpu: asus hd 7870
Ram: 8 gb ddr3
thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english :p

hi there, did you try running on low specs for your game first? then alt tab and then start the trainer? =)

Ghiggs

Reaction score
hi there, did you try running on low specs for your game first? then alt tab and then start the trainer? =)
just tried putting all the details to a minimum but nothing: (I have now also discovered that if I press the esc key the game crashes D:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
just tried putting all the details to a minimum but nothing: (I have now also discovered that if I press the esc key the game crashes D:

hmmm its not the trainer, more likely your pc, did you try restarting your pc?

Ghiggs

Reaction score
hmmm its not the trainer, more likely your pc, did you try restarting your pc?
ok i just restarted the pc, I turned on the game and now it crashed when it did the auto - save

Ghiggs

Reaction score
try start a new game perhaps?
just started a new game on normal difficulty, I arrive at the top of the lighthouse and the game freezes again when it do auto-save

chris

Donor
Reaction score
just started a new game on normal difficulty, I arrive at the top of the lighthouse and the game freezes again when it do auto-save

hmmm no idea whats up. did the game recently updated? cuz mine's working fine

chris

Donor
Reaction score
were you running the bioshock infinite or bioshock infinite episodes?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
1.so without trainer,game doesn't freezing?
2.if your version game is V1.1.25.5165 so you use V1.1.25.5165 Trainer +8?

Ghiggs

Reaction score
1.so without trainer,game doesn't freezing?
2.if your version game is V1.1.25.5165 so you use V1.1.25.5165 Trainer +8?
yep without trainer the game doesn't freezing, i'm usign this trainer (http://goo.gl/gwQnB6).
I don't know the version of the game, however it's the steam version so the game is update at the last verion ^^

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i think your game is another version that why using trainer doesnt work,but i need know what your version you use, see if this work
1. Launch the game.
2. From the main menu, select "Options". This only works on the menu options, and not the in-game options menu.
3. Wait for about 30 seconds, don't click anything.
4. At the bottom of the frame (below Keyboard/Mouse), you'll see "Version 1.0.XXXXXXX" appear.

Last edited:

Ghiggs

Reaction score
i think your game is another version that why using trainer doesnt work,but i need know what your version you use, see if this work
1. Launch the game.
2. From the main menu, select "Options". This only works on the menu options, and not the in-game options menu.
3. Wait for about 30 seconds, don't click anything.
4. At the bottom of the frame (below Keyboard/Mouse), you'll see "Version 1.0.XXXXXXX" appear.
The version is 1.0.1643565

Gonzo

Reaction score
I am also having the same issues as Ghiggs and Frankie from the Bioshock Infinite thread in trainer section.

Seems to be that the Steam updated to a previous version? I am also using 1.0.1643565