Trainer Search

Misternix

Reaction score
Turn off Inf.Eve before you start "Lot 192" or it messes up and you can't pick up the second bottle. I learnt the hard way =[ Anyone know of a fix?

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
Trend Micro internet security don't allow this trainer to run , so sad , i must shut my anti virus down to run trainer lol

rgsefsefsghe

Donor
Reaction score
Do not have this trainer activated when you pick up the first bottle of Lot 192. You will not be able to pick up the second bottle (because you have an infinite amount of Lot 192 from the first bottle you picked up) and thus, not be able to continue the story.

Ayyyyyyyylmao

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can manipulate the inventory? I ran into the Lot 192 problem and I'd really prefer to not have to start from an earlier save. I looked at the console command list but I couldn't find an item code for Lot 192, are there any .ini files that control the inventory I can get into?

YNGDRGN

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun please help us solve this Lot 192 issue

Im stuck here too...

Avenger93

Reaction score
FYI for the lot 192 problem: modders of the original game have failed for years to come up with an inventory manipulation method. I doubt that has changed now. The only choice is to restart from an earlier save and do that section of the game preferably with only inf HP on just to be sure (it's not that hard guys ... you literaly can't die just wrench fuckers to death and head straight for the second sample skiping everything). Hey, look on the bright side: you were probably smart and kept separate saves, unlike me that needs to restart the entire game for that one error :D.

cheekypig55

Donor
Reaction score
Trend Micro internet security don't allow this trainer to run , so sad , i must shut my anti virus down to run trainer lol
Should have read this before trying , my god did it piss me off, trend is a *****

dexia

Reaction score
Great job, unfortunately, a new version 121808
Run the trainer after the game is loaded, the new version number hasn't changed how the game runs yet so the existing trainer still works.

NIKO87

Reaction score
I don't know if you are aware of this, but using trainers breaks the game when you need to pick up the lot 192 to fix the plasmids. it says you can't carry any more. So can't pick and continue with the game.

Saraph

Reaction score
I don't know if you are aware of this, but using trainers breaks the game when you need to pick up the lot 192 to fix the plasmids. it says you can't carry any more. So can't pick and continue with the game.

This issue has been well documented since 2007. Just turn off infinite eve when you get to that section.

pedro24

Reaction score
game works but after using inf adams and buying the items was always crash and cant play with this issue

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Epic trainer as usual BUT, sometimes the game crash when loadin a save unless you deactivate the god mode and the money cheat, and than re- activate them once the game has loaded again

Pito

Reaction score
Turn off Inf.Eve before you start "Lot 192" or it messes up and you can't pick up the second bottle. I learnt the hard way =[ Anyone know of a fix?

PLEASE ADD THIS ON FIRST POST!!!!!!

Same situation for me :(