Trainer Search

realnobody

Reaction score
Hi ... First of all if anyone already posted a thread about something like this I am sorry but I didnt find it so in that case I apologize for making another thread ... but to the point ... I dont know why but recently I begun to have all your trainer's ''black'' which means I open up the trainer and as usual it opens the trainer and your webpage but then I look at the trainer and I am not able to see anything in there. Everything in that trainer is black except what seems like checkboxes, picture at the top which shows for what game it is and at the bottom MrAntifun, above the message about ******* ************* and EMPiRE and below that PayPal Donte and Close button ... I dont really know why but I am like 95% sure that yesterday when I downloaded AC blag flag trainer it was ok as other trainers were ok ... This happened to me once with trainer for Watch dogs too ... Though I dont think it is problem with trainer but with something else as even other trainer I have from MAF are completely black ... So yeah I wanted to ask for help with this ... if someone knows whats up with it I would appreciate it :) Thanks

EDIT : Ok -.- ... I guess I just deep inside of me needed to say lots of unnecessary thigns ... after I posted this thread I kinda thought of an idea why it is doing and I found out ... I am using Basic theme in Win7 and apparently color of inactive windows was doing this as I had this set to Black ... though still kinda weird as I am pretty sure that yesterday I downloaded the trainer I was able to see it perfectly ... but whatever ... sorry to bother you and have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi ... First of all if anyone already posted a thread about something like this I am sorry but I didnt find it so in that case I apologize for making another thread ... but to the point ... I dont know why but recently I begun to have all your trainer's ''black'' which means I open up the trainer and as usual it opens the trainer and your webpage but then I look at the trainer and I am not able to see anything in there. Everything in that trainer is black except what seems like checkboxes, picture at the top which shows for what game it is and at the bottom MrAntifun, above the message about ******* ************* and EMPiRE and below that PayPal Donte and Close button ... I dont really know why but I am like 95% sure that yesterday when I downloaded AC blag flag trainer it was ok as other trainers were ok ... This happened to me once with trainer for Watch dogs too ... Though I dont think it is problem with trainer but with something else as even other trainer I have from MAF are completely black ... So yeah I wanted to ask for help with this ... if someone knows whats up with it I would appreciate it :) Thanks

EDIT : Ok -.- ... I guess I just deep inside of me needed to say lots of unnecessary thigns ... after I posted this thread I kinda thought of an idea why it is doing and I found out ... I am using Basic theme in Win7 and apparently color of inactive windows was doing this as I had this set to Black ... though still kinda weird as I am pretty sure that yesterday I downloaded the trainer I was able to see it perfectly ... but whatever ... sorry to bother you and have a nice day :)
Alright if you have other problem with the trainers feel free to ask :)