BlackGuards V1.5.34047s Trainer +5

Options :
  1. All Stats and AP points set to 99
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health
  4. Inf.Resources
  5. Inf.Movement
Notice:
  • For trainer to activate you must first go into a battle then activate the trainer
  • For Resources cheat to work first open inventory then activate it
  • For movement cheat to work first move once then activate the cheat.

Attachments

• Blackguards__V3.5.6.44817_Trainer_plus5.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 5,730
  • BlackGuards V1.5.34047s Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 4,217
Last edited:

s1handler

Reaction score
Thank you!
The 1.4.34018s version, works but slow (delayed)
and loading the game at intervals freeze
no matter which one I start first ..

hgooob2000

Reaction score
thanks , can u make trainer for v1.4 ?
because this trainer doesn't work with v1.4 CODE.X version

Mrdante

Master Donor
Reaction score
I wish you can update this table/trainer please.

soulreaper

Reaction score
Yeah the trainer wont even activate with current version of game, too bad i wanted to replay this before i played the new one.

soulreaper

Reaction score
The trainer for the new game is up and running, i am just waiting for this trainer to be updated to i can play the first one again (too much luck required to win in battles). It is an older game so i can understand the lower priority, but it sucks the others trainer made for this game also dont work for most part.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Any trainer for Blackguard 2?
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/blackguards-2-trainer.3055/
The trainer for the new game is up and running, i am just waiting for this trainer to be updated to i can play the first one again (too much luck required to win in battles). It is an older game so i can understand the lower priority, but it sucks the others trainer made for this game also dont work for most part.
I added it to my list and will update it as soon as i get the latest version of the game .

soulreaper

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer but whenever i go into battle now my created characters stats regress alot, the dwarf and idiot mage stats remain at 99 but not my character every time i go into battle they change.

Edit. My overall values are the ones dropping, not the attributes so i have the 99 stats but the stats they change are dropping. This is in the first chapter since i created a new character if that helps, because i loaded up a later chapter and activated super stats and that character can go into battle without problems it just seems to happen with a new character.

Last edited:

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer but whenever i go into battle now my created characters stats regress alot, the dwarf and idiot mage stats remain at 99 but not my character every time i go into battle they change.

Edit. My overall values are the ones dropping, not the attributes so i have the 99 stats but the stats they change are dropping. This is in the first chapter since i created a new character if that helps, because i loaded up a later chapter and activated super stats and that character can go into battle without problems it just seems to happen with a new character.

There are other RPGs that have this issue with stat modifiers - try gaining a few levels and assign points normally a few times before enabling super stats in the trainer, then test to see if this still happens. My guess is that on a brand new character, enabling super stats right off the bat is causing some variables to flip into negative values because the defaults on new characters are actually just placeholders.

Final Fantasy 7 PC had this issue (before it was figured out), for instance - if you used stat modifiers in the early trainers before you gained any levels it would do one of two things - totally screw up your stats permanently, or outright corrupt your save file and crash the game.

ShadeO

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun still getting network errors when downloading from your site (and only from your site) - is there an FTP i can reach to download files from ?
(i used chrome and explorer , i tested other sites and they work fine so its not a network problem on my end)

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MAF,
Does this trainer work with version 1.7.23231 ?

*update
Checked it out - yes it does

Last edited: