Trainer Search

MajinCry

Reaction score
Signed up just tae post this. Might as well give a lil' attempt at what I'd like to see in the trainer.

Steam URL:
Code:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/350310/

Application Type: £50

Features:
  • Static Troop Level - Enter a number between 1-99, and your troops will stay that level. This would make the low-level game missions far, far more fun; you can reach level 20 through one mission, if you don't beeline to the objective.
  • Active Buffs/Debuffs - Select the buffs and/or debuffs that are active on your player and squad. I'm only interested in the debuffs, however; a handicap should make the game even more intense.
  • Troop Count - This is determined by the book stat "Leadership". I'm really only interested in being able to reduce this number, as yet another handicap for the player. That being said, it would be cool to see if it can go over the default max value of 10. (Books are the game's interface for viewing and upgrading unit types.)
  • Static Morale Value - Morale is gained by defeating opponents, collecting drops from squad leaders and by capturing bases. Once it's reached a certain value, "Bladestorm Mode" activates. I, personally, dislike that feature. Being able to keep it at 0 would be amazing; it just feels too cheat-y.

That's about all that I'd want to see in a trainer; ways to make the game harder. It's just too damn easy to get strong in this game.

GotenksJr

Reaction score
Found it pretty easy to change the amounts of items using cheat engine so if its possible would be nice to have:
Add All Weapons (Unlimited) [May also need to make sure doesn't add the "Silver Weapons" or Masamune again because of potentially bugging the game]
Increase Fame Reward * 10
Add all Books (Wanted this separate as it could be buggy for the game if this is done)

RayEX1

Reaction score
2+

hope we have trainer for this game (^_^)

RayEX1

Reaction score
what i want all item and all mercenaries :D