9. Inf.Attribute Points
  10. Inf.Ship Crew
  11. Inf.Ship Health
  12. Inf.Ship Ammunition
  13. Inf.Ship Rigging
Notice:
  • If cheats dont activate hit hotkey couple times and it will activate
  • Ship cheats only work on the large ships and doesn't work on small ones
  • You should open skill window once then close it then open it again to get the skill,attribute and weapons points cheats to work .

Attachments

• Blood and Gold Caribbean V2.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 6,753

ubernoober

Reaction score
Is there any way to reconfigure the keys? I was trying to have ship 1 and 3 bombard the walls but f1 turns on and off the trainer so I couldn't. But I love the trainer, MrAntiFun!!

Modderteen1999

Reaction score
Using this trainer I keep running across an issue where in a random battle 1 enemy has inf health. this only occurs with 1 enemy thank god but if possible can you fix this issue?

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, thank you for creating and sharing the Blood and Gold Caribbean Trainer with the community.

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
what qualifies as a "large ship" jw because atm I only have brigs and brigantines. haha I just want to be able to take over some larger shipsbecause without cheats its near impossible. (I mean ive done it but they keep getting sunk so id like to get nothng but galleons and frigates/ship of the lines?

also thanks for this trainer. its really going to help me

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
also I found a very major bug in your system (small but really effects the game when using the ship cheats) If you use a large ship, and use inf ship riggings and ship health, it causes the ship to lose health to meet that 9999 hp standard, also might I add that if you have unlimited crew and no reload (on the ship) inf crew cancels out instant reload? perhaps you could look into this or provide us with a way to fix this

1crash007

Reaction score
I would like to see the health values froze for ships. Another table i found uses AOB scans and is done through the party management screen.

Pirate66Rus

Reaction score
also I found a very major bug in your system (small but really effects the game when using the ship cheats) If you use a large ship, and use inf ship riggings and ship health, it causes the ship to lose health to meet that 9999 hp standard, also might I add that if you have unlimited crew and no reload (on the ship) inf crew cancels out instant reload? perhaps you could look into this or provide us with a way to fix this
A also found that bug, please fix it. Trainer works partially

Update trainer please. I want to change key buttons.

Last edited: