Trainer Search

Draven616

Reaction score
I am a little bit confused, MrAntifun commented that he is looking at it Today, posted Yesterday and still nothing :/ i know i heard its all server based apparently but Cheat Happens seem to get trainers almost instantly for a price of course, thankfully MrAntifun release's them for nothing but sometimes small donation of our gratitude, but also Final Fantasy V has been requested and still nothing, is something wrong MrAntifun? you seem to be slow releasing trainers...i am worried...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I am a little bit confused, MrAntifun commented that he is looking at it Today, posted Yesterday and still nothing :/ i know i heard its all server based apparently but Cheat Happens seem to get trainers almost instantly for a price of course, thankfully MrAntifun release's them for nothing but sometimes small donation of our gratitude, but also Final Fantasy V has been requested and still nothing, is something wrong MrAntifun? you seem to be slow releasing trainers...i am worried...
Got busy installing NBA2k16 and working on it beside other trainers ,will check it out now before i go to bed .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Looks like this game need alot of work , Will work on it tomorrow :( .

Draven616

Reaction score
No worries MrAntiFun, Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into each trainer without you, games wouldn't be stress free or fun anymore :) but yeah this game so called has all gold and rewards on server side :/ but if that was the case then how did Codex ***** it? :/ there was a +1 trainer on ************* for max stats..it gave 99 on all players including the opponent but when the game starts you cant move or attack :/ the game just kinda..does nothing lol..but Thank you again :)

Draven616

Reaction score
Oops guess i cant mention "copyright" people who release game without DRM :/ or websites..either way..the trainer sucked lol..

CaesarCze

Reaction score
No worries MrAntiFun, Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into each trainer without you, games wouldn't be stress free or fun anymore :) but yeah this game so called has all gold and rewards on server side :/ but if that was the case then how did ***** ***** it? :/ there was a +1 trainer on ************* for max stats..it gave 99 on all players including the opponent but when the game starts you cant move or attack :/ the game just kinda..does nothing lol..but Thank you again :)

well you cant go above 9 in agility and movement aloowance Double digits break things there.
Strenght and Armor are okay at 12 and even up Check cheat engine there is some table there