Trainer Search

emmarillia

Reaction score
with max stats, in the lobby it shows my team all having the 99 stats, but when i enter the game and begin playing, the players card shows the original values still.
am i doing something wrong to make the players stats not persist from the roster to the actual game?

trying to do this in campaign, btw. i care nothing for multiplayer.

WiseBlue1989

Reaction score
with max stats, in the lobby it shows my team all having the 99 stats, but when i enter the game and begin playing, the players card shows the original values still.
am i doing something wrong to make the players stats not persist from the roster to the actual game?

trying to do this in campaign, btw. i care nothing for multiplayer.
having 99 stats will freeze the game when the dice roll
you can only have max 9 in agi and mov, 12 in str and armor

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
I figured out that as long as you remained logged out the trainer works except for max money. It will show max, but when you go to fill you roster is actually gives you less money than what you start with. Says you have 0.

emmarillia

Reaction score
i couldn't get max money to work at all on mine.

on an unrelated topic, has anyone else experienced in the mid to late parts of the game, the fans only k.o. people ( which they have a chance to wake up from ) rather than injure / kill them when you push folks out of the pitch?

HacDieu1

Reaction score
Greatest trainer at this time. It's work well for me. Thanks a lot :)

abrakababra887

Reaction score
ty 4 trainer man helped a lot 4 campain but just 4 fun think u can make it so ppl can add spp to teams instead of stats or smtn along those lines?

Piddy_x

Master Donor
Reaction score
Considering that this only works in campaign, I reccomend just using a sql editor because you can give your characters skills as well.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Considering that this only works in campaign, I reccomend just using a sql editor because you can give your characters skills as well.

Lolz like most ppl know how to do edits that way.

Couscous

Reaction score
so so so so so thx you man you are a GOD of game ( exuse my english )

oknoproblem

Reaction score
Thanks for Trainer
but I can't use it in blood bowl 2 norse
can you make another trainer for it
Thanks so much