3. Inf.Health Crew
  4. Inf.Fuel
  5. Inf.Health Engines
  6. Inf.Ammo

Notice:
  • Fund and intel can be activated in main station where Intel and funds show
  • First go into mission then activate health , fuel and ammo cheats
YUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!

*Bows repeatedly* We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

2live4

Reaction score
thx to boss now i wont misplaced my 4 engine...once i lost 3 of them and now the toon govt wont need to buy new ones

Lagarto666

Donor
Reaction score
Yo one problem, I have version 3654, but inf fuel doesnt want to work. The other options work just fine.

Also is it possible at all to get inf hp? my gunners sometimes cant aim for shit and I still get shit blown out of me every once in a while

Yeah same here ive crashed because i ran out of fuel also. The thing is that i have the feeling that the INF FUEL cheat only works if the engineer stays at his place. Can you confirm this to me mate?

Besides that plane can still get recked and catch fire but thats fine by me. I need a bit of a challenge anyways lol

Mlgwilliam

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW I CAN DO HARD MISSIONS WITHOUT DYING but when this was not made yet I used cheat engine for inf intel and money but THX ALOT I have the first version so should my inf fuel work??? everything else works

Sicktag

Reaction score
No, you still run out of fuel no matter where the engineer is when INF fuel is on. It just doesn't work. Also the plane can still be shot to pieces and wings, tail section, etc... fall apart. Then you can lose your crew in the mini game spin after a crash, no matter the health.

Mlgwilliam

Reaction score
Can you make one for maxing out crew level and making plane indestructible

fusion

Reaction score
it isnt a virus. Mrantifun has his own plug running in the trainer, as in he puts a command to force open his website. That is seen as an adware/malware by almost ALL antiviruses nowadays. Anytime he doesnt put it on there the antivirus programs dont do anything with his trainer.

Unless Mrantifun changed ownerships (which didnt happen) until today he has been honest and never injected any harmful shit there.

Xmurder

Reaction score
well my virus detector detects virus this program i am not sure to download it :/

Sokkol

Reaction score
не работает... деньмовы ты тренйры делаешь - как только версия новая появляется, трейнер на помойку выкидывать надо! учись у флинга!

Margi

Reaction score
Plz, Version 3903 released, create the latest version of the trainer.

Last edited: