Trainer Search

fishyfishy

Reaction score
is it possible to add option for super accuracy and also no recoil? Thanks

adfwfsfsdgvdsgs

Reaction score
things to add for Borderlands 2 Inf Eridium Inf Golden keys Inf Tourge Tokens Inf Sherrif Crystals

DerpSmashed

Reaction score
@Piyush005 To download the Trainer, click the most recent attachment that is on MrAntiFun's first post here, it is just under where he lists what Cheats are in the Trainer.

Jesus19993

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the mega xp one or am i doing something wrong?

psycat

Reaction score
Inf. resources dont work fine
Seraph Crystals is integer(2) and not integer(3) → (99 instead 999)
Seraph weapons cost 120 each !!!!!
:(

Nfx

Reaction score
Sooo i downloaded the new trainer now that i got the new DLC (Fight for sanctuary), as the old one didnt even activate now, i assume its just not compatible or will be updated (maybe).
So back to the new trainer, it works fine and i have no problems with it (although i do miss the mega xp function), but it leaves me with some questions.

1. Is this trainer still made by MrAntifun ?
2. Will this still be open to requests or updates ?
3. how will this affect future trainers, more specifically for other games. Since when i launch it i have other games that are "Compatible" with the launched software ?

Magnic

Reaction score
WeMod partnership, was the worst decision you've ever made. We lose good trainers behind paywall, and you lose fans.

DerpSmashed

Reaction score
@Magnic There is no paywall on WeMod, I've been using it for a couple of years now and haven't paid for anything, yet I still have access to all the Trainers with no problems whatsoever.

RickRi

Reaction score
I want to thank you for the trainer. I am using the version "Borderlands 2 V1.7 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun" in the game downloaded by steamunlocked.com "Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition" and it is working 100%. Thanks!