Trainer Search

RageTheBeast

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello. I just downloaded this today. When I went to unzip the file, I got a message "Borderlands_2_V1.0.55.49172_Trainer_plus12.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged."
So, I have just tried to re-attempt the download. Instead of downloading, a page opens up and tells me the connection was reset. I know my internet is working just fine. Is there something wrong with the file or this website? If the trainer is working for others, something doesn't seem right...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello. I just downloaded this today. When I went to unzip the file, I got a message "Borderlands_2_V1.0.55.49172_Trainer_plus12.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged."
So, I have just tried to re-attempt the download. Instead of downloading, a page opens up and tells me the connection was reset. I know my internet is working just fine. Is there something wrong with the file or this website? If the trainer is working for others, something doesn't seem right...
Avast Antivirus doesn't like cheating tools like trainers , Your antivirus is the problem .

PWS

Reaction score
Anyone one else having issues with the latest patch? Seems to act all wonky from time to time.

Cannot get working:
  1. Infinite Ammo, shuts off randomly...
  2. Bad-ass Tokens, don't work at all now.
  3. Skills Cool Down, still have a CD
Other than that it's ok. idk what's going on but ever since last patch it acts up.
I will try re-validating the Cache, and making sure i start the game first.

Guy001

Reaction score
I can't seem to download the trainer anymore. I receive this message:
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

AxeManRPDX

Reaction score
Bought the new psycho character for bl2 the cheat engine i use for unlim golden keys and stuff didnt have setting for Kreg so i got this to help me with that still keeping the cheat engine for unlim golden keys

cor123

Reaction score
hey mr antifun why does it say failed because of network error. no antivirus is on and this happenes every time i try to download.

Reaction score
Could you please update this for version 1.8.3? Many of the trainer options no longer work.

arzakmal

Reaction score
all works but except 3 option :F6 add xp F9 instal skill cool down and last F11 no recoil please help me..

CheekyBits

Reaction score
Any chance you could add a golden keys cheat to the trainer? does anyone know who to edit your golden keys?