Trainer Search

speedery7k

Reaction score
The super loot rate doesn't appear to be working any longer with the new mayhem 2.0 update. I am using the wemod software and it was working prior to Borderland 3's new update.

speedery7k

Reaction score
Wemod was just disinfected and removed my machine due to Gen:Variant.Strictor.244203 which is identified as a trojan virus.

Darkcleod

Reaction score
Same as others have mentioned.
Crashing every time I try to activate anything for bl3 (steam version) on WeMod, since the recent update

lemonrager

Reaction score
Ever since I used this to add skill points its removed my ability to play xo op or join games. Anyone else have this problem?

speedery7k

Reaction score
You're going to have to make an exception for it manually, then

Nah, I don't think I am going to do that. I didn't have any issues with Mr. Antifun's trainers before he started with this Wemod partnership and considering they want to charge you their "pro" edition to have be able to allow a clickable toggle, I am not all that impressed with WeMod. I will simply just use another trainer to do what I need to do. I was more reporting the trojan so others can make their own informed decision on whether they want to continue to use it or not.

JGCheats

Reaction score
Ever since I used this to add skill points its removed my ability to play xo op or join games. Anyone else have this problem?

probably server side check if you have an invalid number of skill points they wont let you play with other people because you are cheating.

ECHSE5

Reaction score
Well needs to be updated such things as health ammo shields dont work inf nades works and loot rate too but crashes the game sometimes but still thx for all the effort

Homelia

Reaction score
Hello
I must say that what I appreciate the most about you, is the quality of your work and especially your reactivity, but there it's been 3 days since the update of borderlands 3 has passed and therefore no more options work on the hang around since that day, the quality is still there but did the reactivity stay in confinement?
don't see any malice in my words i'm just a little disappointed
thank you
sorry traduction via google

rvnender

Reaction score
probably server side check if you have an invalid number of skill points they wont let you play with other people because you are cheating.
Hmm idk.

I had to join a multiplayer game cause a quest broke and it was the only way to fix it.

I had zero issues joining it, even though I have all 3 trees maxed out and still have points remaining.

So weird?

hugh5210

Reaction score
I've enjoyed your trainers and have used them for many years and the only reason I can think of why this is taking so long to update is that you're on holidays or in a crisis. I wish you a great holiday or that the crisis is fixed without too much heartache. Best Wishes!

JGCheats

Reaction score
Hmm idk.

I had to join a multiplayer game cause a quest broke and it was the only way to fix it.

I had zero issues joining it, even though I have all 3 trees maxed out and still have points remaining.

So weird?

Beats me, I was just guessing. I presumed they were smart enough to know if SHiFT was active thus allowing online play/matchmaking etc. I've never attempted to join anything multiplayer/public when using the cheats because that's cheesy.

I happily use cheats when its just me playing single player and I am needing to shortcut or whatever because I am 'leveling up' a different character and don't feel like playing the whole game again in normal mode.