Trainer Search

enville

Reaction score
I had issue of the game not showing as running when it is. I noticed the trainer said process is called BorderlandsGOTY.com but when I check running apps it shows it as just Borderlands.com. I had just let steam update the old borerlands. I removed local files and reinstalled Borderlands GOTY Enhanced from Steam. Works now.

jediherder

Reaction score
On win 10, disable real time protection, the download should have no issues.

Jackgame2015

Reaction score
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aellier

Reaction score
I had issue of the game not showing as running when it is. I noticed the trainer said process is called BorderlandsGOTY.com but when I check running apps it shows it as just Borderlands.com. I had just let steam update the old borerlands. I removed local files and reinstalled Borderlands GOTY Enhanced from Steam. Works now.
I just tried your solution, but when it reinstalled, it still only had Borderlands.exe, no GOTY on it? I even tried renaming the exe file with the GOTY on it, but when I ran it, it just created a new exe file, and ran it instead.
I'm stumped.

aellier

Reaction score
Nevermind, I think I found it, I'm an idiot. Under my steam library, for some reason, I have Borderlands GOTY, and Borderlands GOTY Enhanced. I was installing the non enhanced one, lol. Thanks everyone. Thanks Mr. Antifun for all of your hard work, I will be sending some money your way this week when I get paid, I love your trainers.

Uziumi

Reaction score
Infinite gold keys:
Go to C:\Users\*USER*\Documents\my games\Borderlands Game of the Year\Binaries\SaveData
Right click profile.bin and set it to read only. Keys will decrease, but when you reload the game your keys will be refreshed back to your original amount.
This only work is you have keys to begin with.

jediherder

Reaction score
Yes indeed, would actually just love only unlimited golden keys. I enjoy the challenge but farming for guns via golden chests is fun.

mirage2154

Reaction score
I did the same but still not working, I deleted whole local file and reinstalled but no luck. Am i doing something wrong?

mirage2154

Reaction score
Nevermind, I think I found it, I'm an idiot. Under my steam library, for some reason, I have Borderlands GOTY, and Borderlands GOTY Enhanced. I was installing the non enhanced one, lol. Thanks everyone. Thanks Mr. Antifun for all of your hard work, I will be sending some money your way this week when I get paid, I love your trainers.
lol, hey bro guess you not the only idiot here, hahaha, thanks a lot problem solved!

Delgado666

Reaction score
Infinite gold keys:
Go to C:\Users\*USER*\Documents\my games\Borderlands Game of the Year\Binaries\SaveData
Right click profile.bin and set it to read only. Keys will decrease, but when you reload the game your keys will be refreshed back to your original amount.

use the profile.bin in this video for unlimited golden keys, working with this method :) (open youtube and check description)

CrimsonT

Reaction score
Unless I'm doing something wrong, if you have no reload on if you have a gun with more than 50 bullets it'll cap out at 50 and thus when you open a chest it'll reload.

Zordos

Donor
Reaction score
If there a trainer/cheat to get the golden keys, I cannot seem to find any on the web and sites mentioned by the media.

bluefacepics

Reaction score
This might be annoyingly picky, but is there any way you could add an option to just add 1 skill point? Infinite is awesome but then you always have 100 leftover