Trainer Search

TUA1987

Reaction score
Thank you for this trainer! Please add "super speed" and "super jump".

SonjaChan

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this trainer! I finally decided to donate in appreciation of your time and work. You rock :D

If perhaps you're interested in adding more features to future versions, a lot of stuff was easy to find in cheat engine:
  • Badass Bonuses: They are stored as 4-byte numbers, all next to each other in memory. Instead of the displayed percentages, what's stored is the number of times each bonus has been incremented (i.e., when the displayed percentage is 300% or so, the actual stored value is 7000 something). Direct editing of the ranks makes it easy to get 5000%+ bonuses, as opposed to having to manually assign them over and over. The one thing to be careful of is fire rate. Beyond a few hundred % bonus, your weapons empty their clips instantly.
  • Vending machine cooldown timer: Stored as a float in seconds, and bringing it back down to 1 causes the machine to refresh on next use. Mainly useful for the Grinder mission where you have to get/buy 50 white weapons to turn in.
  • Z-axis locking (flying): Stored as a signed float, easy to find by moving up and down on a staircase until you've narrowed it down to 10 or so values. Useful for getting around outside areas, instead of having to climb the long way around.
  • Oxygen: Float, easy to find by standing in a bubble, exiting for a while, and coming back in.
  • Movement speed? It seems there is no serverside checking for move distance, so you can move arbitrarily fast, even in online games, with no rubberbanding.
  • Unlockables: I haven't tested this yet, but it might be possible to add golden keys, backpack/ammo upgrades, etc. so that they would stay with the char permanently.

Thanks for finding out what Oxygen was, I really hate the warning signals about running out!

PewPewTime

Donor
Reaction score
I used the trainer and it does say Cheat Activated when I'm ingame. I wanted to use the No Keys cheat, F10. I activate it, use a badass point, but I still can't open the Golden Key chest. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Are you hosting the game?

PewPewTime

Donor
Reaction score
this work for multiplayer for lan?

If you're the host, all functions should work. If you're a client, most things do not seem to work. The infinite cash does work, though. If you want to cheat in multiplayer, all you have to do is use the trainer in single player first and then save the game and use your hacked character online. None of the Borderlands games have cheat protection.

PewPewTime

Donor
Reaction score
what does the no keys do?
Lets you open Golden Chests without spending Golden Keys. If you have Cheat Engine, turn on SpeedHack to make the open/close animations go faster and you can stock up on infinite purples.

Yerycho

Reaction score
this work for multiplayer for lan?
Borderlands and Borderlands 2 MrAntifun trainer work perfectly .....Steam and multiplayer playing! I guess this good. I use it always Steam in a game.

Yerycho

Reaction score
Thank you for this trainer! Please add "super speed" and "super jump".
BorderlandsTP-S_tr_v1.0_Rev4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
Sorry...only a photo. I do not put a link here.

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
This trainer from lingon is very crappy. The option for ammo and so on don't work. MAF's trainer is to today the best.