Trainer Search

Fahn

Reaction score
what's the point of an add xp option when he already added a max level option?

David Gullo

Reaction score
Can I get a re-upload or something? because it won't let me download it :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Why dont you have patience?
You're not the only one asking for an update trainer.

sirDavid

Reaction score
say im playing as vanilla as possible and i get to an area where im 5 levels down and the enemies take 80% less damage because i am 5 levels down, i want to add a level or two but not max my level out
#sign.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
There is a 1.02 update for the game. Trainer listed here is not working. Hope MAF can release an update trainer.

Thanks.

Yerycho

Reaction score
There is a 1.02 update for the game. Trainer listed here is not working. Hope MAF can release an update trainer.

Thanks.
Old trainer works after the update! I looked at it yesterday. I have original Steam version....and old trainer works.

Last edited:

chrisbk88

Reaction score
Could you please do the no keys thing for borderlands 2. Just someway to open the chest on there please.

DarksydeMatt1

Reaction score
Wish that instead of inf. cash it would be like +100k or something like that, but thanks anyways!

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
acttr
A) So the v1.00 trainer works for v1.02? I haven't installed it but was going to then update came out etc

B) Guys, I think MAF and maybe one other person are the coders for the trainers. There is only so much time in one day. Plus, I'm sure MAF has a life.
So asking for 'can you make an option that gives me a cape' or something ridiculous like that, come on. Its more work when it isn't needed.

C) As for any game value that has a number ie money, just hack it yourself with Cheat Engine. Its quite simple and TONS of tutorials out there. And money hacks or skill points (any number value variable really) is easy to hack yourself with CE.
Hell, MAF uses CE tables I think. If its good enough for him and hence us, its worth it for you guys to learn at least the basics ie again, ******* money or skill points or whatever the number value is....its games where say the health bar has no number value that is hard as you have to find the exact hex string and the debug to make sure its stable (the game) when you use your homemade hack.

Too bad we can't use CE for console games. I used CE for COD (PC) Upgrade Points....but I have it for PS4 (for my nephew) and it sure takes a lot of work to complete the exo challenges to gain upgraded points.