Trainer Search

RushSky

Reaction score
Well to who that cant press F1:
1)Change your game Launcher name to BoundByFlame.exe
2) launch the game then run the MRantifun trainer
3) have fun.
i was having this problem as well until i change the game launch name Xl well thanks MrAntifun

HollowDean

Reaction score
im calling this a hunch but im pretty sure you didnt watch the video tutorial, infinite items = Infinite Gold(money)
I think this is bugged, because it gives me everything infinite. Even weapons, armor,.... It does give infinite gold but with bugs :D

HollowDean

Reaction score
Em... you can't sell your armor/weapons cuz it's infinite, you're also automatically overweight for some reason.

RushSky

Reaction score
Em... you can't sell your armor/weapons cuz it's infinite, you're also automatically overweight for some reason.
well you sell it to NPC just left click the amount item to 99999/ 99999 then sell, but you need to off the INF item first. Also you can use INF weight cheat too you know.

gabriel12543876

Reaction score

Bound by Flame V1.00 Trainer +9

hi Hello, when I want to open, says corrupted file. badly compressed
download from multiple pages and still saying the same

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Bound by Flame V1.00 Trainer +9

hi Hello, when I want to open, says corrupted file. badly compressed
download from multiple pages and still saying the same
delete that one corrupted then make sure your antivirus is turned off then download again.

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
any idea why im getting errors when i try to extract the trainer? im using winrar and im on windows 7 64bit it says "file unknown format archive damaged or broken" and then creates and empty folder

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
yep turning off my antivirus and re-downloading the trainer allowed me to download and open and use the trainer... weird that only some trainers require this step. it seems my antivirus is selective lol picky pain in the butt

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
i think it's because some trainers open your web browser and send you here. and upon running the trainer you get forwarded here. i think my antivirus is thinking its malware/hijacking. and that's whats happening with why i have to disable it. but for the record it's definitely not malware or a virus it's just a false positive. there is nothing wrong with MAF sending you to his website where the trainer comes from. perhaps its a reminder feature.

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Inf.Health doesn't work on companions/friendlies,also it freezes health on 100 which causes companions to constantly heal you if your max health is higher than 100.
Fast Kill affects companions/friendlies too.

Infinite buffs would be nice. (freeze buff's timer so it won't wear off)
Stealth/Invisible too.

Last edited:

mbk007

Reaction score
Thanks A lot :)
but the trainer has been detected as a virus(i know its false positive).

Spocky

Reaction score
hello
If a trainer for the version v20140105 PROPHET
Greetings Spocky

cesarmarcano

Reaction score
These files corrupted can be detected by Windows (also feature by AntiPiracy or Anticopy and AntiCheats Detections).
Please First download on your PC with Linux, decompress and copy into your pendrive usb and copy on your PC's Windows (Must be deactive antiviruses and antimalwares with "Real Protection") and then copy your pendrive USB into application installed (any games: for example Bound by flame)