Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
by Rob ZacnyPCGamesN
Breach%20and%20Clear%20Deadline%20released.jpg

I like my zombie-apocalypse games like I like my lip balm: dark and tactical (sorry, I just love the Dude Stick Kickstarter so much). So Breach & Clear: Deadline is pretty much tailor-made for wannabe survivalist commandos like me. It’s a squad-tactics game with a Frozen Synapse-style orders system that pits your team of elite soldiers against the zombie horde in the ruins of a city.

It’s out today, and it has a new trailer to boot.

I played a little bit of Deadline at PAX East and was intrigued by what I saw, though the interface was a little clunky and the character models a little bland. Just like in zombie opus Left 4 Dead, crowd-control is the name of the game in Deadline. Your squad packs a ton of firepower, but it’s easy to get overwhelmed and cornered by the sheer numbers of the enemy.

It also looks like you’ve got some good old-fashioned post-societal collapse elements going on, like gangs of armed mercenaries who will put up a stiffer fight than mindless shamblers.

Seems like it might be neat.
Breach and Clear: Deadline is available for just over $13 on Steam as part of a launch promotion that expires July 27.

Titan

Reaction score
Excuse me, when trainer of this game release?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Excuse me, when trainer of this game release?
go into Trainer Requests, make a new thread, read rules first and wait untill MrAntiFun finished making the Trainer :)

Titan

Reaction score
It has already in Trainer Requests, so I need to wait MrAntiFun finished :D