2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Skill Points
  4. Inf.Scraps
  5. Inf.Items
Notice:
  • First start game world then you can activate Health and Ammo cheats
  • Open inventory then you can activate items cheat
  • Open Player Tab then activate Scrap cheat
  • Open Skills Tree then activate skill points cheat.

Attachments

• Breach and Clear Deadline V1.00 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 5,703
  • Breach and Clear Deadline V1.13 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 2,440
  • Breach & Clear Deadline Rebirth (2016) V1.23 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 6,128
Last edited:

berce gampu

Reaction score
err.. is it possible that the trainer make the quest stuck..? like the supplies for runner didn't show up the options and quest to infiltrate the zone..
it happens with mine.. anyone else..?

GonGon

Reaction score
err.. is it possible that the trainer make the quest stuck..? like the supplies for runner didn't show up the options and quest to infiltrate the zone..
it happens with mine.. anyone else..?
yes happen to me too. i have to deactive it and exit to mainmenu and enter agian without inf. HP. and other option only active inf.ammo i think it's inf.HP and inf.item make it stuck

Last edited:

epicspark909

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also getting stuck on quests when I have used the trainer. Except, I'm permanently stuck if I ever used the trainer before reaching the quest marker. So, reloading the game (exit to desktop, restart computer, and run game without trainer) does nothing to alleviate the problem. Quest events don't trigger if I've ever used the trainer before. =(

I hope an updated trainer will be posted soon. The game is actually the kind of zombie game I've been waiting for!

Thanks, btw, for the hard work!

Titan

Reaction score
A trouble is inf items, it work but also it make items in mission disappear. And you must new game because reloading the game (exit to desktop, restart computer, and run game without trainer) does nothing to alleviate the problem. (epicspark909)
So don't use inf items until MrAntiFun fix.

Hope MrAntiFun will fix inf items soon. Thanks :)

berce gampu

Reaction score
yes happen to me too. i have to deactive it and exit to mainmenu and enter agian without inf. HP. and other option only active inf.ammo i think it's inf.HP and inf.item make it stuck
ain't work for me sadly.. so, i guess i would start all over again.. :(

berce gampu

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also getting stuck on quests when I have used the trainer. Except, I'm permanently stuck if I ever used the trainer before reaching the quest marker. So, reloading the game (exit to desktop, restart computer, and run game without trainer) does nothing to alleviate the problem. Quest events don't trigger if I've ever used the trainer before. =(

I hope an updated trainer will be posted soon. The game is actually the kind of zombie game I've been waiting for!

Thanks, btw, for the hard work!
yeah.. me too, lets start all over again then.. at least we have massively-infinitely ammo to burst the head of those madafaka..!!!! YEAHH..!!!