Kazu92

Reaction score
The game crash when i'm using the trainer. My game ver: 1.0.0906

Did i do something wrong?

cuzo

Reaction score
The game crash when i'm using the trainer. My game ver: 1.0.0906

Did i do something wrong?

Try starting a new game.....mine crashed with a saved game but works great when you start a new one

nash72

Reaction score
only thing that works for me is the super storage all the others don't work at all using version 1.0.0829 (edit updated to v.1.0.0905 all works good no problems)

Last edited:

Kotamar

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun fyi the trainer no longer works with V1.1.1003. Tested it on 10/4/2019

other then that awesome job as always

_Link_

Reaction score
Could you pls Update the Trainer?
It doesent work anymore since the update

grooinator

Reaction score
I would like to take this moment to thank you, Mr. AntiFun for the assiduous and prolific aid you have supported the gaming world of us rebels,pirates,anarchists and Billigans- that is to say, cheaters. Y'now, like the messy room u close the door on when's there is company, or the kid who never gets picked for {insert sport or hobby here}. I have been a long-time user of the fabulous engines youve made over the years-but as i'm disabled and do not own a internet-equipped computer-heres my problem. WeMod does not support portability and requires the 'Net to function besides. I have an account with them and like their solutions. But making trainers for solely one client is choking off the hidden multitudes like myself who have microscopic incomes and not the best equipment. I believe i understand your move to WeMod for to monetize your outfit to match the ever-rising costs of doing what you and others like you do. But the presumption that Every-body is on the grid is a bit short-sighted. So i asks- and you owe me nothing-to please make the older-style tables and engines along side a release using the WeMod wrapper. You are not expected or told to do these things- make one to go alongside if a user requests it. I have come to the end of my rambling rant, so for those of all you who has made it this far are solemly thanked for your indulgence towards a old broke-assed geek like me. -G-