MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Bus Simulator 16 64bit V0.0.745 Trainer +1

Options:
  1. Inf.Money

Notice:
  • First start game world and once the amount of money you have appear on screen activate cheat.

Attachments

• Bus Simulator 16 V0.0.745 Trainer +1 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 7,389

evilflash

Reaction score
Not working... I have the right version and all, but no changes appear on the money even after buying/refreshing :/

EDIT:
@HarryQC : Thank's, didn't know I had to launch the trainer AFTER I loaded my save. Works just fine ;)

Last edited:

Flexx11

Reaction score
I started the game then loaded my save. Minimized the game then started the trainer. Press F1 and I hear the 'cheat enabled' message but it does not appear to do anything. Money does not change. Restarted and retried 4 times with same result.

I have version 0.0.754 which is different than the version you note above. Could this be the reason the trainer does not work? Well, the question then really is, can you update for the current version?

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works fine with the steam version

Open the game, when in the map where you can make routes etc. run the trainer and use activate money option on shop to buy busses, it should work

Flexx11

Reaction score
The trainer works fine with the steam version

Open the game, when in the map where you can make routes etc. run the trainer and use activate money option on shop to buy busses, it should work

Well, that didn't work.

BUT...I sold one of my existing buses and BAM!! Worked.

What is 'active money option'? Just curious.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I think that the money won't change and stay at the max

But its wise to deactivate it when used(and have 99999999 money) just in case the game crashes

jojo35250

Reaction score
Its not working , money appears but when you buy a bus puts his severance money

Cosmoisbadatstu

Reaction score
Bus Simulator 16 64bit V0.0.745 Trainer +1

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
Notice:
  • First start game world and once the amount of money you have appear on screen activate cheat.
Could you make an Infinite XP one aswell?because you cant really buy any busses without xp

Fillejox07

Reaction score
Did not work at all. Launched the game and waited till i could see my money. Launched the trainer påressed F1 and it just crashes.