Trainer Search

movingparts

Reaction score
CP option was very useful in saving some time to get the most from this game; much appreciated.

ronaldjuv

Reaction score
the 3. option UnDetected dont work very good rework this option

Jackmaximus

Reaction score
Option 3 doesn't seem to work at all on the Shambler. It's still able to detect and autokill the player. Is there a way to give the player invulnerability instead? Thank you.

Faustroll

Reaction score
Thanks a lot but sorry, Undetected doesn't work for me: the wardens at the Asylum can still see me and this stage of the game is a real pain.

Scarlizz

Reaction score
Would be awesome if you can work on the 3 option, it doesn't work in the asylum and this chapter is really annoying.

knockoffhard

Reaction score
The undetectable part does not work at all the shamlbler kills me immediately after activating the third glyph, still

haken

Reaction score
Do you get an error ? .

No just it did not want to work and asked to end the process. but i downloaded it to another machine and send it to my main and it worked just now. Sorry for the slow response i was away and as i thought the fault was on my end not yours. Please accept my sincere apology for this situation.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Option 3 doesn't seem to work at all on the Shambler. It's still able to detect and autokill the player. Is there a way to give the player invulnerability instead? Thank you.

No, invulnerability only works if the character is damaged, not instantly killed.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
The undetectable part does not work at all the shamlbler kills me immediately after activating the third glyph, still

Remember to shine the light on the Shambler to slow him down before hitting the glyph.