Trainer Search

Sentiere

Reaction score
trainer not working anymore. Is there anyway to update it ? it used to be working. I have downloaded again and tried but not working... is that because of the update or something.. ? I dont use am amti-virus and dont have a software that can block the trainer..

Edit: oh I figure out that the trainer is not working on the hard mod....just the easy mod.

Last edited:

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Hey, maybe you can add infinite grenades as well as infinite Exo ability battery maybe?

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to read all the comments on this post, but I thought I would report that on the 2nd or 3rd mission can't remember 100%, At the beginning of the mission you have to work your way to the building and then save 2 African hostages. The God Mode options doesn't work for this entire mission, which if you have it on Hardcore when you're playing through it can be a pain to try and beat. I hope when you get some free time MAF that you will be able to solve this problem, I'd really appreciate it seen as I am trying to get the "Complete the campaign in Expert achievement".

P.S: It was the steam trainer labeled "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare V1.00 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun". ;)

Francisk

Reaction score
Halluw, i just tried the game (not original) and the trainer, it works well, except for a little bug: anytime you active it with f1 it automatically enters in godmod so f2 is basically useless... could you fix that problem pls?

Francisk

Reaction score
i solved it on mah own, it's enough to activate only everything except for f1 and f2

joriusmc

Reaction score
oh nvm thx awesome youre the only one i trust on the whole internet

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Does this work on multiplayer? I'm new to the forums
I'm betting that it does, seen as the last trainer MrAntiFun made for Left 4 Dead 2 worked and got many players accounts VAC banned from secure servers. It was their own fault for using it on Multiplayer, MrAntiFun warned them not to use it on anything but Single player, if you choose to ignore MAF then that is your problem, so don't come back complaining to MrAntiFun if you're banned, hense "Multiplayer - Use at your own risk".

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Cheers, Would be awesome to have on MP.
I disagree. Not only will you get banned, but cheating on Multiplayer makes it an unfair advantage vs players and proves how shit you really are at the game having to result to cheats. Also using cheats on Mutliplayer would make the game boring and eventually lead to you never playing it again because It would totally kill the challenge of surviving.