Trainer Search

Thadule

Reaction score
having a rather big issue with this trainer. when i try to play campaign it constantly crashes on me... granted its so far between when i start it and the crash that i can get to atleast 1 checkpoint but having to play the game checkpoint to checkpoint stinks can you look into it please? i get no error and logs are fine so no idea whats causing it to help you sorry. if its a version compatability issue then thats wierd because i have the latest version of the trainer and my paid steam copy of the game isnt working with it. maybe the version of the trainers not up with the games version? idk please fix? your my absolute favorite trainer maker! Cheat Happens sucks because its pay to use and then you have to pay for the individual trainers which can still get you banned on games if you abuse them... granted these can get you banned if abused but still lol! atleast your not being cheated outa money to get banned lmao (sorry for the rant got carried away)

Last edited:

milnara

Master Donor
Reaction score
An update to the current version on Steam would be appreciated!

Thadule

Reaction score
ill post this 1 last time but im not trying to be pushy just wanting to restate what i stated previously in a simple way for anybody who can help get this pushed up. the game crashes when i use this trainer and thus that tells me the trainer is out of date (the game itself is now detecting it and crashing itself to stop me) the crashing happens no matter what cheat i have turned on and trust me i have tried every single cheat i this trainer to find 1 that still works and the game detects any cheat turned on by this trainer. to not trying to be pushy but if an update for this could be pushed up on the list a little bit im not sure its a huge issue its just gotta have some code somewhere tweaked and personally i have no idea how to make trainers like these so it cant take that long to fix in my opinion.

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer is working just fine I just tested it windows 8 64bit steam version

Veersen Jadhav

Reaction score
MrAntiFun... My F1 to F12 keys are binded with another functions so I cant use your trainer... What should I do...??

Tom97_yt

Reaction score
can you add trainer for zombie and multiplayer (local)

PriSim

Reaction score
working fine for me :) each and everything
Using latest COD + win 10 x64

Alien V

Reaction score
I tried to activate the cheat but it's not activating. How can I do so plz