Call of Duty Infinite Warfare V1.01 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Gadget
  5. Inf.Jetpack

Notice:
  • Game uses anticheats so you should avoid going online with the game while you are using the trainer ,There is also a risk of getting banned if you even cheat in single player so use at your own risk! .
  • Activate trainer and cheats while playing .

Attachments

• Call of Duty Infinite Warfare V1.00 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 15,286
  • Call of Duty Infinite Warfare V1.01 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 18,310

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
After some testing only v1.01 activates for me. Only try to activate (F1) the trainer when you are actually in-game otherwise it will crash. All the cheats work for me but I have been getting random crashes while it's active probably due to the game's anticheat.

Ryve

Reaction score
1.01 still not great. While trainer is active, crashes when it goes to a cutscene. Also would like something like cooldown on the guns in the dogfighting missions.

brian22345

Donor
Reaction score
sucks cant use this for zombies cause ya cant play zombies unless you are online

brian22345

Donor
Reaction score
it stopped crashing in campaign for me when i was offline like MAF says to do just wishing would work with zombies but have to be online to play solo unless someone found the work around

trold

Reaction score
Awsome trainer, i just wish it wouldnt crash in solo zombies after 10 minutes

brian22345

Donor
Reaction score
you cant use anytrainer in solo zombies u have to be online to play so trainer wont work plus COD is a pos another bad cod not worth it anyway u will never be able to use the trainer on zombies

trold

Reaction score
you cant use anytrainer in solo zombies u have to be online to play so trainer wont work plus COD is a pos another bad cod not worth it anyway u will never be able to use the trainer on zombies
ok thanks ;)

J.D.

Reaction score
A "little" update would be great. Thnx in advance! :)

LittleVivi

Reaction score
Are we ever getting a Black Ops 2 Trainer? i kinda wanna solo zombies since i have nobody to play it with and i keep dying really early in every map

Unreal gaming

Reaction score
V1.01 Trainer doesn't work anymore since the December 1st patch came out. Please update Trainer.