Trainer Search

Babik

Reaction score
Hey
I have a problem. I cant download trainers. It always fails due to "network error".. how can I fix it? Please help me guys!!!

thx

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Everytime I download it it says failed .. I also tried download it in other pc (worked) and used disc-on-key but I couldn't extract It I got error "Unexcepted end or the file is broken" and when I tried to repair it it said "No files to extract".. It drives me crazy please help!!
Pause your antivirus .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Everytime I download it it says failed .. I also tried download it in other pc (worked) and used disc-on-key but I couldn't extract It I got error "Unexcepted end or the file is broken" and when I tried to repair it it said "No files to extract".. It drives me crazy please help!!

when having these kinds of problems if you tell us what OS like windows 7 or 8 what browser you used what type of anti virus and protections you have and allso what you are using to extract the trainer it just might help myself or someone else answer you faster and give you a better answer

Last edited:

ShadeO

Reaction score
im experiencing the same issue , I have NOD32 (disabled) I used Chrome and explorer to try and download and its not working
I keep getting an error at the last second - havn't been able to download a trainer for months
Windows 7 pro 64bit - updated
Tried allowing cookies and even added the site to a list excluding it from being scanned (even though I closed NOD32 when I tried to download)
im at a loss
I've been downloading trainers from this site for a long time , I have no idea what changed (it wasn't on my side - im sure of that now)

LucyLawless

Donor
Reaction score
im experiencing the same issue , I have NOD32 (disabled) I used Chrome and explorer to try and download and its not working
I keep getting an error at the last second - havn't been able to download a trainer for months
Windows 7 pro 64bit - updated
Tried allowing cookies and even added the site to a list excluding it from being scanned (even though I closed NOD32 when I tried to download)
im at a loss
I've been downloading trainers from this site for a long time , I have no idea what changed (it wasn't on my side - im sure of that now)

You mentioned that you updated windows 7 did you happen to install their windows antivirus by mistake? (I noticed with some of the windows updates it would automatically check it to "install".) If windows antivirus is installed it "sometimes" blocks certain programs without a pop up message notifying you that it blocked a program or site. I've gone through that myself many times. Are you sure NOD32 isn't running in the background even though it says it's closed in the tray (task manager it to see if it's still has something running in processes). Some of those antivirus programs leave pieces of it running even when it's "turned off".

AOEDUDE123

Reaction score
Im still having this issue, I have tried everything and have no idea what to do pausing my antivirus has done nothing it wasn't working even when i had no anti virus at all I just recently put Microsoft security essentials on here.. I doubt anyone's gonna reply to this tho..

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
Im still having this issue, I have tried everything and have no idea what to do pausing my antivirus has done nothing it wasn't working even when i had no anti virus at all I just recently put Microsoft security essentials on here.. I doubt anyone's gonna reply to this tho..

So you put security essentials on your PC? That has (or at least it used to last I had it) it's own Antivirus built in and can block downloads. Try getting rid of it. I have AVG and just the default firewall for Windows 10 and I can download from almost any site perfectly fine.

AOEDUDE123

Reaction score
So you put security essentials on your PC? That has (or at least it used to last I had it) it's own Antivirus built in and can block downloads. Try getting rid of it. I have AVG and just the default firewall for Windows 10 and I can download from almost any site perfectly fine.
Thanks for the reply, the only problem is that this problem was happening before I even installed it the only reson I did was because I figured if I install an anti virus software and disable it maybe it will work but... it didnt lol any ideas?