Trainer Search

ladyofbadgers

Reaction score
Every time I try to stick the trainer for RoTR anywhere on my computer, it says "Destination Folder Access Denied". I've tried it with other trainers and it works fine. I did get it to my downloads folder once, but when I tried to open it, it says that it can't be accessed and I may not have the appropriate permissions to access it. I am the administrator on my computer and I've tried running it as an administrator. Still nothing. I have access to everything and full control, as far as I can tell. But it still isn't working. It was working just fine last week when I played it. Any ideas on why/how to get it working?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
stop anti virus re-download. stop anti virus when you launch should fix issue.

ladyofbadgers

Reaction score
I tried this but it still didn't work for the newest trainer. I was able to get one of the older trainers to work, but now none of them are working. It won't let me extract the ones I've downloaded a few minutes ago, and when I try to open the existing ones, I get this message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." The trainer was working fine a little more than 12 hours ago.

ladyofbadgers

Reaction score
AS of now, I can only get the original trainer (and only 2 things) to work. None of the others will even download.

ladyofbadgers

Reaction score
I have tried all of those options now and none of them worked. I even tried all of them at once. Now it's for a different trainer. It won't let me extract any of the Fallout 4 trainers.