Trainer Search

Steele1925

Reaction score
Just thought I'd point out that Malwarebytes flagged this as Malware... Your thoughts?

alpalia

Reaction score
Just thought I'd point out that Malwarebytes flagged this as Malware... Your thoughts?
antivirus like Avast or soft like malwarebyte always consider trainer or game ***** as malware or virus or whatever, thats because its sort of "perma-program" that work all during game (and the time you use it) and modify games "things" (i say "things" , i dont know how you call this in english ^^, memory ?)

i not have any problem for now with all the trainer from Maf i use, all is clean

kev seal

Reaction score
Heres my thoughts...
I think if you bother to read the window that malwarebytes pops up, it says the trainer is a hacktool/cheatengine (DUH!!!!) not malware,
You have eyes and a brain ...use em!!!

ebenin ami

Reaction score
I add money with this trainer or Cheat Engine but my money is going to 0 $ after every purchasing. Why is this happening?

Kobra

Reaction score
thanks you @MrAntiFun I hope you might update this to included a set XP option I have found it is just 4 bytes above the cash code eg if the cash is 000004 the XP is 000008

kosmic2k10

Master Donor
Reaction score
an updated Trainer would be cool thanks btw for all the work you do here

RedBot

Donor
Reaction score
Got it to work, but is EXP an option? This game requires EXP to do almost anything and I dont wanna grind! :)

Last edited:

LewisMcConnell

Reaction score
if you buy something and your money goes back to zero you most likely have torrented the game like me!