Trainer Search

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
hi antifun, can i ask you 1 thing.

how can i find a pointer?

yesterday i've tried to find some values from seven kingdoms game but it was impossible.

i mean i can easily find many values which belongs to health, ammo etc but this time that 1997 year made game give me a hard time and i've failed.

lets say there was some iron source. i built a mine on it.

i've decreased the iron and tried to find it according to changed, not changed, decreased etc.

there were 38 results and those were like unrelated numbers.

i mean i've made too many changes but how come i can't finy any related numbers.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well , Some games encrypt the values , Im busy at the moment so i cant write much , Sorry .

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
There are people on youtube that show how to use cheat engine and its really easy to use.

pet29

Reaction score
This guy shows all the basics of how to make pointers and esp\aimbot ect.

:confused::cool::p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMi6F5Ac3kQDfffWXQGZDw

this is gr8 info but one problem for his tuts is he uses Assault Cube game for his
tuts and AC is very easy to hack and it is open source too the only thing i learned
from his tut is how to find xyz cord of a player to make a super jump etc and no recoil
those were the holy grail:) in game ******* to me. what i mean is if there are some
adv videos tuts on game ******* on say like "Kane Lynch 2" i know this game is heavily encrypted:(
thats why we dont see many trainers for games like KL2 and why cant the pro game hackers cant
hack games like GOW and Earth 2160 i wasted lots of time on Earth 2160 trying to find the real add
for the players but with no luck a all:( but wont give up that easy:D there must be a way to beat
Earth 2160 GM only for the player just recently i managed to write a Cheat Engine AAS for
"Painkiller Hell and Damnation" GM the trick was very simple took some time to figure it out tho:D

ok original code
sub [ebx],eax
mov ebx,[ebx]
mov ecx,[esp+14]

the solution
cmp dword ptr [ebx],64
ja mem2

and voila the AAS worked flawless

but sadly i cant find any adv videos tuts on game ******* which is heavily encrypted:( on games like KL2

JaySanchez

Reaction score
cheat engine is easy and fun to use but do requires basic math knowledge specially memory view but if u have hex value's issue for understanding use calculator on pc in "PROGRAMMER" mode.

Westcliff

Reaction score
Well , Some games encrypt the values , Im busy at the moment so i cant write much , Sorry .

But to be encrypted, the unencrypted variables have to be stored in the memory. Thus, it should be possible to find them.

On the other hand: in my (not really vast) experience, sometimes it really is impossible to find the raw variables. So they must have been altered. But to be altered, they had to be loaded into the memory first. Thus it should.....

Now I'm confused. Can someone more knowledgeable than me solve this paradoxon? Where am I making a mistake? How do you encrypt variables, that are not appearing in the systems memory? This can't be possible...

RevX90

Reaction score
But to be encrypted, the unencrypted variables have to be stored in the memory. Thus, it should be possible to find them.

On the other hand: in my (not really vast) experience, sometimes it really is impossible to find the raw variables. So they must have been altered. But to be altered, they had to be loaded into the memory first. Thus it should.....

Now I'm confused. Can someone more knowledgeable than me solve this paradoxon? Where am I making a mistake? How do you encrypt variables, that are not appearing in the systems memory? This can't be possible...

Lets say you have 100 Gold and want to encrypt this value. You can do it without storing that 100 anywhere, but use a simple trick like for e.g. store 200 and always divide by 2 (and maybe alter the costs of things so you dont get numbers like 195 unless you want to have values smaller than 1 too)
That way you could forever scan for 100, at most you would probably find the value of a label or whatever is displaying the gold, which could simply take the "actual" amount and divide it by 2

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
well, i quit working on that shit after some while.

to be honest after that i ran into a flash game and its also hard to fix

plus there was a game "endless space" its also friggin impossible.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
1. Start game
2. Search for value and then search for pointer
3. Restart game
4. Search for pointer again
4,5. Repeat until the right pointer is found
5. ????????????
6. Profit

Arcos

Reaction score
I would say to you make a script instead get a pointer. If you really want to know how to use the CE, just make the tutorial. After make all the CE tutorial i would recommend learn assembly and C++ or C#.

An example of a simple script on CE. For the game punch club 1.04

[ENABLE]

aobscan(TECHPRICE,8B 40 78 40 C9 C3) // This is the AOB, this can find an specific line to inject
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code) //Declaration
label(return) //Delcaration

newmem:

code:
mov eax,[eax+78] // here you can see that the memory position EAX+78 hold the price amount of tech you have
inc eax //After copy the tech value to eax it increment eax to rise the price
mov eax, 0 // Here i set the eax on 0, if eax is on 0 the price is set on 0.
leave // this is a original part in the injection
jmp return

TECHPRICE:
jmp code
return:
registersymbol(TECHPRICE)

[DISABLE]

TECHPRICE:
db 8B 40 78 40 C9

unregistersymbol(TECHPRICE)
dealloc(newmem)

For the people who use the CE. I used the mono feature and made a JIT on TechPrice method.

If you guys want i can post an example where a script act like a pointer

Oh, i almost forgot. Flash games usually use a different "Value type", some game use a special 8 bytes value type. I belivie you can find this type on CE foruns and you can also find a smifloat type called "money"

Last edited: