is cheat engine safe to download on your computer

thanks

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
it's safe,cheat engine is used for cheating in computer games, and is sometimes modified and recompiled to evade detection. It searches for values input by the user with a wide variety of options that allow the user to find and sort through the computer's memory.can also create standalone trainers that can operate independently of Cheat Engine.However i'd advise not to simply because you can get also get banned while hackin in a game legit such as steam,uplay,origin..

Mac45

Reaction score
Hey

do you mean not to show cheat engine on stream sites

like twitch or hitbox

S0v3r13gn

Donor
Reaction score
it's safe,cheat engine is used for cheating in computer games, and is sometimes modified and recompiled to evade detection. It searches for values input by the user with a wide variety of options that allow the user to find and sort through the computer's memory.can also create standalone trainers that can operate independently of Cheat Engine.However i'd advise not to simply because you can get also get banned while hackin in a game legit such as steam,uplay,origin..
I'd heed this warning. If you're just downloading Cheat Engine to toy around with single player games and become invincible or have unlimited resources, etc. Thats all perfectly fine but i would greatly avoid the temptation of trying to use it for multiplayer games of any kind. There is a very likely chance you'll get caught and getting banned may be the least of your worries then.