1. Inf.Health

Notice:
  • First start game world and move character one step then activate cheat

Attachments

• Children of Zodiarcs V1.00 Trainer +1 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,752

cletusdabomb85

Reaction score
I've ensured that defender isn't running, but I get an error when trying to use this trainer on windows 10. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I have other trainers in the same directory that run fine, most of them obtained on this site. I receive a similar error for the Jotun trainer. Please help, thank you.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've ensured that defender isn't running, but I get an error when trying to use this trainer on windows 10. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I have other trainers in the same directory that run fine, most of them obtained on this site. I receive a similar error for the Jotun trainer. Please help, thank you.

Have you tried accessing the Defender setting and specifically excluding the directory the MAF trainers are in? I'm sorry if you already did, I'm having trouble finding your original post, if there was one.

cletusdabomb85

Reaction score
Have you tried accessing the Defender setting and specifically excluding the directory the MAF trainers are in? I'm sorry if you already did, I'm having trouble finding your original post, if there was one.
I've completely disabled defender, even used the batch file to edit the registry keys for it. It's just the trainers for Children of Zodiarcs and Jotun that give that error. The rest of the trainers I have run without any problems, most of them are MAF trainers.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've completely disabled defender, even used the batch file to edit the registry keys for it. It's just the trainers for Children of Zodiarcs and Jotun that give that error. The rest of the trainers I have run without any problems, most of them are MAF trainers.

Hmmm, how odd. Have you tried re-downloading the trainers?

cletusdabomb85

Reaction score
Hmmm, how odd. Have you tried re-downloading the trainers?
I've re-downloaded multiple times, even after rebooting. Children of Zodiarcs still gives an error message, as does the latest version of the Jotun trainer. I downloaded an older version of the Jotun trainer, and it is working fine.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've re-downloaded multiple times, even after rebooting. Children of Zodiarcs still gives an error message, as does the latest version of the Jotun trainer. I downloaded an older version of the Jotun trainer, and it is working fine.

Hmmm. Well, I COULD re-download Children of Zodiarcs and re-download the trainer and see what happens....would you like me to do so?