Trainer Search

natron96

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.
:) Hi, the new one in WeMod seems not working me on steam version. Whenever, I opened up any button such as "unlimited money" it is not working. Does it mean that Cities Skylines in WeMod update list is still being waiting for further update of trainer?

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
No disease, no crime, no sewage, no noise, no air pollution, no water pollution, no electricity problems. Unlimited money, Instant build, unlock every upgrade and building and road. Seamless construction so you can build without anything else interfering :p

Thank you :p

x5P17F1R3x

Reaction score
Great trainer, however, am I the only one noticing that the reduced consumption of all three zones is actually creating a larger deficit in the city's finances? I understand that it's cancelled out by the infinite cash option, but is there any way that the consumption mods could be reconfigured to zero out and not increase expenses for those of us that would rather not use the infinite cash mod?

Edit: It appears that enabling more than one of the consumption reduction mods at a time sets the income generated to $0.00 in the budget menu, so the workaround would be to only use one at a time (preferably the zone that has the most presence on the map, which on my current game is residential.)

Last edited: