Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hmm I am afraid to say that this is not only trainer but even some rootkit. As it wanted to instal something on my PC. And now every restart I have some wierd folder in my/User/Name/Appdata/ callled .mono
mono is a dll the trainer uses for Unity game engines because the game uses unity game engine
trainer dosn't activate for me. (v1.05 Steam)
I will check it out .

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
"(v1.05 Steam)"- why 05?i don't see any updates comes out and trainer is still working fine,make sure your game procces is Cities.exe and don't forget to spend money then activate cheat, otherwise it won't activate.

Z3r0

Reaction score
"(v1.05 Steam)"- why 05?i don't see any updates comes out and trainer is still working fine,make sure your game procces is Cities.exe and don't forget to spend money then activate cheat, otherwise it won't activate.

sry it's v1.0.5.
Didn't notice, 05 didn't have dot between.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
will this work with v1.05?

hey when u make it for 1.05?

Please update to 1.05, doesn't work for me

You're the best MrAntiFun! If you could make one for 1.05 would be great.

sry it's v1.0.5.
Didn't notice, 05 didn't have dot between.

Current trainer is working perfectly fine , Read the following notice and do as it says and it will work .
  • First start game world and buy something "Spend some money " , Then activate the cheat.

r4kY

Reaction score
there is a way to change the amount of that the trainer give us ? because i just want +50k or 100k i don't want to get 50M ... ?

or by cheat engine ? but i acnt find the value :(

You should make some other feature with the trainer because there are already some mods who do this (inf money), cheat happen have a speed hack with their trainer, you think you can make some other nice feature like the speed hack ? btw i dont have any other idea ^^

fantomas

Reaction score
thank you for this trainer ;)

I don't know if people have already seen but the game has its own mods as infinity money, unlock all... etc.

:D

mlkfisch

Reaction score
Sorry, it does not work with version 1.05
I have followed the instructions.

r4kY

Reaction score
MrAntifun can you add an option to edit money ? or to give only 100k per activation ? because i dont want toget more than 100k by using it or an option to freeze money ? and may you can add a Super Game Speed option if you can of course :) ?

tom0902000

Reaction score
hi, i activated the cheat but the money didn't go infinite