Cities Skylines V1.5.0 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Keep Raining
  3. Residential Buildings Low Consumption Of Resources
  4. Industrial Buildings Low Consumption Of Resources
  5. Commercial Buildings Low Consumption Of Resources

Notice:
  • First start game world and buy something "Spend some money " , Then activate the cheat then spend more money once more , It may take 10 second to activate cheat.
  • First build a residential area and wait for building to go up then activate residential buildings low consumption cheat .
  • First build a Industrial area and wait for building to go up then activate Industrial buildings low consumption cheat .
  • First build a commercial area and wait for building to go up then activate commercial buildings low consumption cheat .

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
ugh for christ sake, the second trainer in as many hours that does the exact opposite of what it stated it would do, i used this trainer on my first city, during my first time playing and instead of giving m unlimited money... well firstly the trainer crashed more times than i could count, but once it did work... and i use the term work in a very loose way, it gave my city a bank balance of MINUS 35 million..... WTF is going on with all these trainers recently, fix this ASAP

god damn annoying

wtihspace

Reaction score
It happened to me too when I had less than 1,000. with the trainer my budget went down as same much as u mentioned.
Then I turned off the trainer and reloaded my game and got a loan to make my budget up to 20,000 and rebooted the trainer.
Then it worked fine, got over 70,000,000 of money.

alladin997

Reaction score
tbh honest you suck at amking trainers they always dont work\crash and this is one example whenever i press f1 it crashes despite doing everything you said

Mackenzie12

Reaction score
ugh for christ sake, the second trainer in as many hours that does the exact opposite of what it stated it would do, i used this trainer on my first city, during my first time playing and instead of giving m unlimited money... well firstly the trainer crashed more times than i could count, but once it did work... and i use the term work in a very loose way, it gave my city a bank balance of MINUS 35 million..... WTF is going on with all these trainers recently, fix this ASAP

god damn annoying
There is literally ONE person managing countless trainers so cut him some slack

Mackenzie12

Reaction score
tbh honest you suck at amking trainers they always dont work\crash and this is one example whenever i press f1 it crashes despite doing everything you said
Why don't you try managing hundreds of trainers for games that update hourly all by yourself

Hordor

Donor
Reaction score
game updated to 1.5.2.f3
version:
imgur.com/a/wTdxA
error:
imgur.com/92TnDip

need update

vanadium

Reaction score
There is already an unlimited money mod in the game, no need for a trainer.
+ Content Manager > MODS > Enable "Unlimited Money - Money never runs out."

Why on earth do your trainers access over 48+ system process' when in fact the trainers are simple autohotkey scripts?!

autohotkey doesn't even use the system files that you force into these trainers.

Quit snooping on peoples computers!!

Last edited: