Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Hello

I have an problem with the trainer for trainer version 1.0.3.276

Everything is working fine, activating the trainer itself and enable the options, but when i press next turn the game crashes, without trainer the game is working fine,

The game is legal,(Civilization V complete edition)
Version 1.0.3.276, and the game version is the same

I hope it can be fixed soon because i bought the game so that i can use the trainer

Moises777

Reaction score
Man, I have the same problem, i thought that I was the only one that have this problem.

UTP2015

Reaction score
@Moises777, def not the only one bro. I decided to order Civ 5 Base for Steam until they release a working trainer for the Complete Edition

UTP2015

Reaction score
Good day lads. My word you won't believe what happened. As I said before I decided to buy the Civ 5 base game for Steam, only one problem; Steam sees both the Base game and the Complete edition as one haha oh Noooo lol

So basically I have 2 versions of civ 5. Both cant use a trainer HOWEVER there is a slight change. My current game version has changed from 1.0.3.279 & I did find a working trainer but only one problem. It is a promo trainer with only one option and that is gold.

I have looked on ************* and various forums and cannot seem to find any other trainers except for promo trainers that include only 1 option.

Has anybody got any new info on new trainers for civ 5 1.0.3.279?