Trainer Search

Voss Stefan

Reaction score
I have downloaded the new Trainer for 1.0.3.276.
I first started the single player and then started the trainer.
I can press f2-f9 then i can hear a voice who says cheat activated.
But on F1 nothing happens.
I have a screenshot :
35a3tqx.jpg

F1 is not activated. And when tipping F1, i just can hear a bing sound and nothing happens.
But on tipping F2 - F9 i can hear Cheat Activiated.

But none of the Cheats is working. I have no inf cash and no inf movement.No fast production.

Any Idea what i can do ?

I run the trainer as administrator.
I have Civilization V 1.0.3.276 and playing over Steam.

EDIT:
After restart Game and loaded new Game (then started trainer), nothing works now anymore..
No Voice no check in Trainer. I only hear a bing. And after pressing 20 Times F1 the trainer closes without error screen or anything else.
Antivir is not active. hmmmmm this is strange... and my english bad, hope you will understand :))

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe this is because the only trainer out now that is for the latest game version (v1.0.3.276 as of November 9th) is for the DLC Brave New World. This update is not compatible with the standard Civilization V. I'm sure a DX11 v1.0.3.276 will be released soon enough.

UTP2015

Reaction score
Good day. Was a fix every found for this issue? I too have the same issue as User: Voss Stefan.

I have the Steam v. 1.0.3.276 I have the retail version of the Civ 5 Complete Edition which is the base game + Gods & Kings & Brave New World. The trainer mentioned in the original thread does not work for my game at all.

Any help with this?

Reaction score
Good day. Was a fix every found for this issue? I too have the same issue as User: Voss Stefan.

I have the Steam v. 1.0.3.276 I have the retail version of the Civ 5 Complete Edition which is the base game + Gods & Kings & Brave New World. The trainer mentioned in the original thread does not work for my game at all.

Any help with this?

UTP2015,

You could try disabling Gods & Kings and the other DLC, playing with only Brave New World. So, only have Brave New World DLC activated, restart Civilization V, begin a new game, and then open the trainer.
Not sure if this will work, but it's worth a shot. I hope this helped!

UTP2015

Reaction score
DarkSoulsJunky, Hi thanks for the message. Sadly no luck. When I disable the Gods & Kings DLC and exit and restart the DLC is enabled again. I have enabled and disabled, started the trainer and then the game and vice versa. I have tried everything. Nothing works :(

UTP2015

Reaction score
Hey all, I did try MegaTrainer eXperience it works half half. If I select the GOLD or MOVEMENT cheat then it freezes the game, when I deactivate all the cheats the game works. I have tried starting it with the trainer as Civ 5, Civ 5 Gods & Kings & Civ 5 Brave New World and it happens with all. Thus far NO trainer for the version I have works. MegaTrainer comes close but as I said the game literally freezes when I select next turn and unfreezes when I deactivate the cheats.

The DLC's seem to be causing the problem. If I had the base game on STEAM I wouldn't have a problem. I sure hope there is a fix for this soon as I am dying to play this game with a few advantages.