Trainer Search

BlackHawk15

Reaction score
Hey!..... I just used two of the trainers... and it actually worked unlike most..... you don't have to open it from origin you just have to open the game first the alt tab out and it will be good to go.... thank you guys for giving a good trainer that actually works!

kizaruvic__5

Reaction score
Hey!..... I just used two of the trainers... and it actually worked unlike most..... you don't have to open it from origin you just have to open the game first the alt tab out and it will be good to go.... thank you guys for giving a good trainer that actually works!

i do what you say and dont work .... thanks bro

Jay13579

Reaction score
if you are using the game on Origin Platform, start the game from the Origin Platform instead of the desktop shortcut. V1.04 works on Origin
I'm using Origin and have gotten other mrantifun trainers to work with the ultimate collection except for this one... Any ideas why? I have been through all of the different orders of opening processes ie. Origin link then trainer; desktop shortcut then trainer; trainer then desktop shortcut; trainer then Origin link; and so on for all of the combinations you can think of.... This is really irritating me but any help would be great :D ty

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using Origin and have gotten other mrantifun trainers to work with the ultimate collection except for this one... Any ideas why? I have been through all of the different orders of opening processes ie. Origin link then trainer; desktop shortcut then trainer; trainer then desktop shortcut; trainer then Origin link; and so on for all of the combinations you can think of.... This is really irritating me but any help would be great :D ty
what OS are you using?

KashifM

Reaction score
Can you add God Mode for units and buildings to this and the Generals TFD trainer?

Sarab

Reaction score
Seems like you can't use the trainer when the Fixed launchers are installed

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Seems like you can't use the trainer when the Fixed launchers are installed
yeap, you're suppose to use the platform's icon not the shortcut on your desktop :)

Tylerr

Reaction score
does this not work for the old retail versions?

i got mine years ago and installed from a disk since i wanted to play it again, but they dont activate.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
does this not work for the old retail versions?

i got mine years ago and installed from a disk since i wanted to play it again, but they dont activate.
hi there it only works with the ultimate collection :). i have the cd one as well but it doesnt work :). got the ultimate collection at a great deal of 5 bucks aahha

BOD3174

Reaction score
When I run the trainer and activate this, I get the message that the cheat has been activated but my screen goes blank. The game continues to run though. Any ideas

Sqampex

Reaction score
When I run the trainer and activate this, I get the message that the cheat has been activated but my screen goes blank. The game continues to run though. Any ideas
Maby Its becouse you use gen-tool becouse gen-tool will block trainers and the screen goes blank.

alpalia

Reaction score
its old but..
did it work with the retail version ? i have a dvd pack (general+zero hour) and want to play again this old game.
sound like its only for origin so i ask :/

A7med_Alkhatib

Reaction score
Contra is freeware modification (or simply - mod) for Generals: Zero Hour real time strategy game. This mod adds over 100 new units as well as new upgrades, new general's powers, buildings and 3 new generals. New music, quality graphics and sounds for normal Zero Hour units are added too.

that sounds very interesting, Im an addict to C&C, any how can i get that Contra 007 ?

thymo

Reaction score
hmm im curious it seems it says the game is active but it wont activate at all ?

Rohit Rajput

Reaction score
Trainer is detecting the game, but still no working for some reason.

elna

Reaction score
I downlowded the trainer and it doesnt work...any idea?