Trainer Search

superlerk

Reaction score
What about multiplayer? i seem to get separated from the main game if i use the trainer during a match

the trainer is not support multiplayer if there are other player with you in the match all player will get 'Sync error' that make you have to exit to main menu
but you can use the trainer in custom game (only you VS 1AI or manyAI)

clonetrooper

Reaction score
Will this trainer work in multiplayer? Last time i tried i got like separated from the game, all enemies and friendlies became uncontrolled, i was like in my own game cos i could speak to the other ppl i was playing with, and they were still in the game and i was not moving, for instance, if i made a tank they couldnt see it. if i won the game by killing lifeless players i then got no xp. is there a fix cos i really wana cheat in multiplayer :p

well i use the trainer too in the multiplayer, because i want to finish that achievement win 100 automatches. So i only use manpower, fuel and ammo. But i must not build everything fast, it have too look like i got also not so much ammo, fuel and MP. So i send some troops first, then AT and MG, later vehicles.

Or they see i'm cheating. So you can cheat only becarefull and check out the last version of COH2.

Last edited:

waterlow

Reaction score
the trainer is not support multiplayer if there are other player with you in the match all player will get 'Sync error' that make you have to exit to main menu
but you can use the trainer in custom game (only you VS 1AI or manyAI)
yes but when i am with my friend he doesn't see my units if we are allies

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Mrantifun
Can you fix the trainer so i my friends can see me in the automatch??? I only use manpower, fuel and ammo. And then ill shut them all down.

But they still cant see me??
Im playing the automatch to win 100 matches to get the game 100%

Edit:

I discovered you can use the trainer in automatch to get the achiev win 100 automatches.
Only play 1vs1 and activate only F1,2,3,4,5,6. Then shut them all down by press F6 to F1
After that press ctrl+alt+del and click on task manager. The game will minimize and close the trainer and maximize COH2.

After that you can play and win and the enemy see your troops. Only dont build everything too fast or they think youre cheating.

I played 10 times today automatches and no problem. Only 1vs1
I have no clue what you are talking about but i assumed cause of "Matches" you talking about Multi-Player

TIP - @MrAntiFun Trainers made for Single-Player only not Multi-Player so please respect that and do not ask for Multi-Player trainers again.

KillerPotato

Reaction score
Not to be rude if you've heard this before, but why isn't there any instant-build option? Did I miss something here, or is it just impossible due to code?

clonetrooper

Reaction score
When i activate all cheats in the ardenne campaign, the game shutdown and i got that Bee error of Relic or something. How can i fix that? Can you fix that MAF??

clonetrooper

Reaction score
Yes BUT you have to deactivate the Trainer at the end of each Mission before you hit continue...! (otherwise the game will Crash)

Start the Trainer but don't hit F1 - F9 yet.
Start CoH 2 AA Campain and begin your first Mission.
Now hit F1 - F9 to activate the Trainer
Complete your Mission but don't hit continue at the end!
Hit F1 - F9 again and then close the Trainer!

Now click continue.

Next Mission you have to start the Trainer again and do the same thing again.
It's not necessary to Exit CoH 2

I tryed everything and thats the only solution to complete the whole campaign!

Ok this is the only way? Ok ill try that, if i understood. I must open the trainer, start the game and go to 1 of the ardenne missions.
When i see my squad or USF HQ, then hit F1,2,3,4 etc untill F9.
After mission is done, shut done all cheats and F1/9 and then close the mission.
Right??

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that u can use the Trainer with Ardennes Assault Expansion....just deactivate all Cheats before u hit "Continue" after a successfull Mission (no need to close the Trainer itself) !! If u forget a Cheat Option (no matter which of them) the Game will crash with no reason....

clonetrooper

Reaction score
well i discoverd how to use the trainer without getting a crash.
-i play a mission
-activate all cheats
after succesfull mission, put all cheats to off.
-and then click on continue.

And no crash or problems

Last edited:

jemmanuelog

Reaction score
While turning off the options after a mission does the trick, the latest update is causing me some freezes just before the next mission screen comes up (therefore forcing me to restart the entire mission). I¿ve encountered this problem in 3/8 missions so far in the soviet campaign, havent tried with the expansion yet

ambrios

Reaction score
goog news everybody... even with the new update , the trainer WORKS! thx once again MR.FUNtastic

aufsm4ul

Reaction score
This is not correct! If I use it, the game crashes and i get this damn "send error-report" page!

Please new Version!

Last edited: