Trainer Search

Andrey34199819

Reaction score
Запили блядь сука трейнер заебал блядь!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N377

Reaction score
Запили блядь сука трейнер заебал блядь!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
e0hf8lU7o6E.jpg

thunderbird30

Reaction score
there's no point insulting the guy...It's not going to get things done quicker ya know

LunaticMouse

Reaction score
jUST PLAY NORMALLY WITH OUT THE TRAINER UNTILL HE UPDATES IT!!!!! He is the only one who works on trainers and is doing this FREE so give credit and wait...

tyman21

Reaction score
Dear Mr., please tell us when to expect a new version of this Trainer and whether to wait for him at all?

Andrey34199819

Reaction score
Нет ну сука сделай трейнер тебе же не сложно блеать.

crawford4152

Reaction score
i just tested the most recent trainer that anti-fun posted and it no longer works =( can u plz update when u have a moment i'd like to fool around alone all by myself when i am sick and tired of getting my ass beat by human opponents that are better than me

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
A little Info would be cool from MAF or his staff when a new Trainer will be released (a week, a month,etc) so ppl wouldn't ask 40x times a Day ;)

MrHamstax

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, love your stuff and appreciate the work you do. I just got back into COH and appearently nothing works trainer wise. Is it possible we could see this updated any time soon? thank you.

akiraekey

Reaction score
Its possible to see updated trainer any time soon but you should expect it to be released later than that as MrAntifun is busy catch up all game update as he is the only staff who programming it and just come back from long break. Maybe late this year or early next year...

N377

Reaction score
Its possible to see updated trainer any time soon but you should expect it to be released later than that as MrAntifun is busy catch up all game update as he is the only staff who programming it and just come back from long break. Maybe late this year or early next year...
51wjEhTn1cL._SY355_.jpg