Trainer Search

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
New trainer added ,Sorry it is lately .
We were all dying waiting for this trainer to come out. But good thing that you updated the trainer when the newest update came out so you wouldn't have to make the trainer twice :D

Mosses

Reaction score
what trainer version is work for company of heroes 2 version 3.0.0.9704 ?
anyone konow it?

Lemi88

Donor
Reaction score
Is it Working online. Only want to know, dont want to use. I dont want to get Banned. And yeah, thank you very much.

alpalia

Reaction score
Is it Working online. Only want to know, dont want to use. I dont want to get Banned. And yeah, thank you very much.

cant say, but i guess yes, should work online. but all the online matches are registred and can be visualised (good for show cheat proof online). i myself saw an guy who spawned tiger after 20 secondes of game :/

better to use it on solo story , ToW and skirmish-bots

thorin0602

Reaction score
I'm unable to download the files, it's downloading the files until the very end, it says "unable to open the webpage". Is that because of my antivirus?

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I'm unable to download the files, it's downloading the files until the very end, it says "unable to open the webpage". Is that because of my antivirus?
Yeah, Ur AV or Anti-Malware Programm should be the Problem. Turn it off and try again for this period of time !!

Sicktag

Reaction score
Updates suck, because not much changed in the game at all.