Trainer Search

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
using this trainer shuts down the game, the trainer and the explorer window.

Ninth

Reaction score
Dear sir. Can you make a veterancy cheat ? Cuz I want to test lots of unit when they get there max veterancy. I am very bad at keep my unit alive, the highest veteran unit I get was only about 2 stars or miraculously 4 stars when I play the Oberkommandos faction.

4bZürd

Reaction score
I also get a lot of CTD's when trying to use the current trainer.

An update would be greatly appreciated! When time allows, of course :)

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
I got this working! Open the game, start the mission, minimise the game, open the trainer, then activate the cheats, then switch back to game. Do NOT press F buttons in game or it will crash to desktop.

huw2000

Reaction score
I got this working! Open the game, start the mission, minimise the game, open the trainer, then activate the cheats, then switch back to game. Do NOT press F buttons in game or it will crash to desktop.
I try your way. but it is not work.

ambrios

Reaction score
ONLY WHEN you are in mission SP or theatre of war ..... alt+tab activate desired cheats f1 ( do u not need to type f and 1 it's a key :) and stop saing stupid things... trainer still works if you dont like free thinks go to stupid site shithappens and buy trainers once again great work MAF

huw2000

Reaction score
ONLY WHEN you are in mission SP or theatre of war ..... alt+tab activate desired cheats f1 ( do u not need to type f and 1 it's a key :) and stop saing stupid things... trainer still works if you dont like free thinks go to stupid site shithappens and buy trainers once again great work MAF
Do you think My IQ is same as you to type F & 1??
I know alt+tab to desktop to use trainer. but it is only f8 & f9 is work. F3~F7 is not work.
you can try it! it is not work!

4bZürd

Reaction score
I can confirm that this is working with the latst patch of the game.
The step by step:
1. start the game
2. start your mission (campaign, custom game, theatre of war)
3. minimize game (alt+tab or windows+d)
4. start trainer
5. activate cheats as directed by the trainer
6. switch back to game (alt+tab)

Do NOT press any of the function keys (F1, F2, etc) when in the game.

The only addition I have to morrit's great find is that it might be maps that this doesn't work for. I have had trouble with the trainer on some downloaded maps before.
As far as I can tell, the original maps that come with the game should be ok. In addition I have tried Sittard Summer and Sittard Winter (my personal favourites), and they work fine.

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Works great, but i have questions. Work this for coop battles players vs pc ? Or can be banned ?

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
Oh I see. Sorry I don't know. Worth a try but if the other guy is a stranger you may get reported.

4bZürd

Reaction score
Encountered a special problem when running the trainer after todays patch of the game:

Infinete reinforcement. A squad took sniper fire (which the trainer doesn't protect from) and had to be reinforced. But, for every soldier I reinforced the squad with, I could reinforce with an additional two. I realised this pretty quickly, but decided to push it. I stopped at 150 soldiers in one squad :p

Seemed like everything else worked just fine though!

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
Encountered a special problem when running the trainer after todays patch of the game:

Infinete reinforcement. A squad took sniper fire (which the trainer doesn't protect from) and had to be reinforced. But, for every soldier I reinforced the squad with, I could reinforce with an additional two. I realised this pretty quickly, but decided to push it. I stopped at 150 soldiers in one squad :p

Seemed like everything else worked just fine though!

doesnt sem like such a bad thing :p