Trainer Search

ferrari355

Reaction score
Great work, MrAntiFun.

The game developers are either really hardworking or didn't design the game properly at the initial stage. So many updates since release. Game version from Steam is now up to 4.0.0.21725! Lol....

Waiting for your update to the trainer, MrAntiFun. Thank you very much. People like you with your work keep the gaming community alive and kicking.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Puhh...and again (like i said before). The latest Version (Steam here) 4.0.0.21725 works great with the Trainer V4.0.0.21567. So why everybody complains after every Patch that it needs to be updated??? How about to give it a try first?? Tried it yesterday and it really works fine, no problems here !!

Kye Axford

Reaction score
Puhh...and again (like i said before). The latest Version (Steam here) 4.0.0.21725 works great with the Trainer V4.0.0.21567. So why everybody complains after every Patch that it needs to be updated??? How about to give it a try first?? Tried it yesterday and it really works fine, no problems here !!
Well it may be working for you but all i can do is activate the trainer after that nothing else works. Disable anti-cheats won't work either.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Well it may be working for you but all i can do is activate the trainer after that nothing else works. Disable anti-cheats won't work either.

So in that case it can't be a Trainer Version Problem, otherwise it wouldn't work here with the actual Gameversion ! Take a look at the AV Options, i use Bitdefender here and even if the AV takes my Exception for that Game, my Active Thread Control marks it as a Virus and cleans it automatically. But with an Exception in the Active Thread Control too, all works fine !

Robert Lopez

Reaction score
I've been looking for v4.0.0.21400, it's not on this site
company of heroes 2 master collection trainer 4.0.0.21400... Plz sir...many thanks

https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/company-of-heroes-2-4-v4-0-0-21400.13405/
company of heroes 2 master collection trainer 4.0.0.21400... Plz sir...many thanks

here is the trainer you are looking for!
https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/company-of-heroes-2-4-v4-0-0-21400.13405/

Vorkosh

Reaction score
So in that case it can't be a Trainer Version Problem, otherwise it wouldn't work here with the actual Gameversion ! Take a look at the AV Options, i use Bitdefender here and even if the AV takes my Exception for that Game, my Active Thread Control marks it as a Virus and cleans it automatically. But with an Exception in the Active Thread Control too, all works fine !

Don't lie to people. The trainer does not work for the latest version on steam. I just tested it.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Don't lie to people. The trainer does not work for the latest version on steam. I just tested it.
Why i should lie?? o_0
It works for me with the latest Steam Version 4.0.0.21725, tried it 5 mins ago. Dunno whats the problem to understand that !? Maybe its an problem at ur side, how about that? All works fine here: Ressources, Health, etc.
And btw, maybe u should ask MAF for it....i think thats the reason why he havent made an updated Version yet !

Chlorax

Donor
Reaction score
Not in Singleplayer....but avoid it to use in Multiplayer ! ;)
Exactly, Single-player Campaign has NO BAN, but Multiplayer (Vs Other players AND Automatch Vs AI) you will. You can do Custom Games of you & Ai vs Ai (It counts as Single-player)

aseryo37

Reaction score
Actually , cheat is not working while playing multiplayer.Sync error everytime :)

Meja

Reaction score
Dear Mrantifun,

Can you make a trainer for the 4.0.0.21699 version? Thanks in advance.