Trainer Search

juanmanolo

Reaction score
¿Se puede poner al entrenador de la versión 4.0.0.23219 del juego?
Edit: trainer version Company Of Heroese 2 V4.0.0.21040 Trainer +7 works in version 4.0.0.23219

Last edited:

jayedub

Reaction score
For some reason I am not seeing the trainer in the WeMod app. I did download the latest 7-4-19 trainer and double clicked on it to see if it would just add the trainer to the app, but that did not work. Has anyone else tried?

4bZürd

Reaction score
The trainer on the WeMod app is listed as "maybe compatible".
And I am experiencing game crashes (usually CTD) that I haven't experienced before.

EDIT; The trainer DOES work until the game crashes though.

EpsilonBuster

Reaction score
do i need the game to be in offline mode for the trainer to work? or its fine being online, just dont play multiplayer

BobbyLX

Reaction score
I don't know if you know this, but having the Instant Ability Cooldown bugs Artillery Batteries bombard skill. So basically it's stuck on "requires NOT" and doesn't become usable again even after turning the cheat off. However, for some reason it works using the Mod All Units.

BobbyLX

Reaction score
Soooo, you can still use the trainer for the 32bit version, but it does need to be updated for the 64bit version.

YYnvidia

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, thanks for your update on the trainer. However, on Mar 4th you have updated the version into 3-2-21, but when I opened WeMod, the latest version was still Jan 28. Could you help fix this problem? Thanks!

koko75

Reaction score
bit 32 game not work, please upload 32 bit trainer